Reviews for Bells and Beaus
FalconLux chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Oh dear... There is just so much in those 800 words... I love Harry attacking Severus and shoving him into cupboards. I like Albus' assessment of "shocked and outraged and amused". I refuse to comment on the Albus/Minerva bit. I have this very disturbing mental image that I'll probably spend the next week trying to pry out of my head. ;p
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
"And in two weeks, I shall give you my blessing," said Albus Dumbledore as the closet door was thrown open."

Best introduction of a character int a scene. Totally unexpected. I was gasping thought fits of laughter reading that." OH NO!"

Also interesting to read your older stuff now that I've read some of your more recent. Can definitely see the literary progress.
Neyr chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Hahahahahaah,

"swallowed the wrong way."

That line had me laughing hard.
Heksy chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Laughing too loud to actually write something sensible. Fantastic
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
-shudders-

ah...but it was excellent, nonetheless.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
absolutely hilarious!
Yuuki Toshi chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
FUCK! that was hilarious but i really didnt need the mental image at the end. good job! (haha, seperte beds *snicker*

Yuuki
ShesMyCHerryPI chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
just one thing...ew! old people sex!
that girl chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
LMAO hilarious.
Annhiliating Emily chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Oddly familiar. I believe I read this in a fanfic on a seperate website. But only a small portion of it, did you steal it by any chance? (I don't mean to sound rude, I'm just wondering)
SnapehKitteh chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
I've always thought that Dumbledore and Minerva would be a cute couple but Dayamn that kinda grosses me out. lmao
Hopeless Hope of Hoping chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
EEW!
Blinds and Shutters chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Oh! That's perfect! I just about died! Very cute and er, more than slightly disturbing near the end bit. lol. . Magnificent creation, you've simply outdone yourself!

Toodles for Now,

-Shutters-
BabeGia103 chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
that was sweet, but i think my eyes are going to burn out of my head
Lady Urquentha chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
very cute! I like it! Not to mention ADMM is one of my favorite pairings, although i couldn't tell if you were fooling around or being serious. LOL