Reviews for Pieces of Now
Her Name Was Tamora chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
Dear God I love this story. It's amazing and heartbreaking and... over? Wait, it's OVER? You're kidding me! What the hell! DAMMIT! URGH! *headdesk*

...it's not over, is it? I really really love this story... and I still wanna know what the hell's the damn answer! I mean, it makes more logical sense that it's Dana... but then again that was the issue in

"Normal Again" wasn't it? It made more sense that Buffy was just a crazy girl locked up in a hospital, than if she was actually the Slayer.

But... I want it to be Faith. And it really seems like Faith, but sometimes it seems like Dana and... ARGH! *ded*

I'll be reading...

Ta!

-Tamora
deemn chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
I didn't like Faith/Spike before I read this. I didn't care about Dana before I read this.

Thank you for writing this.
Talzin chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
Quite spiffy, observing a story through the eyes of someone who is a bit off makes for an interesting time.
John chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
Spike really gets you wet doesn't he?

Turning a blind eye to all the bad stuff Spike did in the past is hideous, as is your frequent attempts to make Robin the villian of the piece, he was the one whose mother was murdered by Spike. Remember the jacket soulled Spike wore? That was taken off Nikki Wood's corpse. Not even Dana's nuts enough to fall for Spike's act. Only the truly retarded would fall for it.

I thought for once you'd written a decent story with the teacher\student relationship between Faith and Dana.

But you had to bring your fantasy bad boy into it. Shame.
sophsy chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
great but very confusing

i didn't understand most of the last chapter but it was still good.
cheebs chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
I've been reading your stuff for a while now - mostly on BFA - but I don't think I've been moved to comment until now. Just had to say how much I enjoyed this fic, especially this last chapter. :) You've captured Dana perfectly, IMHO, which is a lot harder to do than it might seem to someone who's never tried. I also feel this is a lot more in-character for the other characters, especially Buffy, than your other fics. Furthermore, the premise is wholly believable within the Buffyverse, and skillfully executed. Well done. :)

I hope you'll allow me to add this to Elizadelic
Burnz chapter 2 . 4/7/2005
I liked the ending. Spike waxing poetic. Nice.
CriesofCapricorn chapter 3 . 3/25/2005
Well, that was ... different. But good. It turn interesting turns. Nice job.
rooibas chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
I've been trying to reply to this at the Gutter but for some reason Yahoo won't open the reply box and gives me garbage instead.

It always takes me a while to read your chapters because they are so dense. So much happens. I like that you require me to dig in and follow the trail. There is always a prize at the end.

I have a bit of a poetic bent and when I read your stories I always get the images of tracing pathways through the brain, feeling the flashes flying through nerve endings and blood pumping through the veins.

I'm definitely up for another part.
WayWard Childe chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
That was great. One of the best stories dealing with any these characters I've ever read.
Spikeknits chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
Awesome! I've been waiting for more of this. My three favorite characters. Never imagined getting Spike/Faith/Dana in this sitch. Thanks so much!
cloris chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
the spike faith dana interaction is perfect!
ozma914 chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
Wow. That's a stroke of brilliance, writing it from Dana's viewpoint, and you have the characterization down pat. I'm putting Dana into a story myself, but you've outdone me with a great character study. Also, an effective and unusual bit of eroticism.
Summersfan chapter 2 . 1/17/2005
See, that's how Spike and Faith stories SHOULD be. Why can't more authors grasp the basic assets of these characters? That exchange about love, right at the end-that was precious. So fully in character for both of them. Faith's jealousy...

In short, I loved this story. I've never seen anything else by you, but now I have to go read everything else by you, because this story rocked so much.
Bob James chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I can't ever get enough of Eliza as Faith (or Eliza as Tru, or just Eliza for that matter), and I must say, I LOVED this story. I went on to part two as well, and enjoyed it equally. Is part three ready yet? A strong story with well articulated characters that you obviously know and love a great deal. Please do continue the great work. Thanks...Bob James