Reviews for The Vampire's Kiss
Chandra Migina chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Amazing story. I also liked that you made an epilogue showing how they still lived together.

Oh and thx for actually not killing humans (I like it more of they aren't that evil )
MaximumRide-Fang chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
i like it...i like it a lot! but now i wish i knew what happened to the others! For some reason i think shuichi would have bit hiro cause he didn't want to loose his best friend then hiro bit fuji (that's the keybourdist right?)becase of love and he bit his cousin tohma who bit mika who didn't had the heart to bite the baby until she was eighteen who bit K's kid who bit his father who bit his wife who bit her good friend Rage! mind works in strange ways!
BLANK2010 chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
Very kawaii! Yuki and Shu as vampires would be so sexy! Good job.
xXNo-life-kingXx chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
oh my god callabunga dude i loved it

go vampire yuki shuichi
gravichick chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
secret25 chapter 5 . 4/5/2007
i was wondering why there was a flying car.,,wow a whole century.,.,that's love 4 you!

that was great.,keep it up
Yuuri Uchiha chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
HI~! zomg i love vampires and i love yuki and shuichi this is a great mix i was wondering if i could have your permision to put this story on my yaoi guild PLZ~!

if it is ok with you e-mail me at

Amberhawk chapter 5 . 5/30/2006
A century!HA!Wonderful ending!I loved !Yuki is just so writing!

~~Sirius LIVES~~
Sora's-Black Soul chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
rainbowskye chapter 5 . 4/17/2006
Yay, flying cars. Oh, wait.. I should be more 'yay' over Yuki saying 'I love you.' Silly Emma. It was a nice ending. A century. And many more to come no doubt. Because it's love. Yay. Wonderful work, as always
rainbowskye chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
*giggles* Shuichi vampire. See, everybody can see that Yuki and Shuichi are made for each other
rainbowskye chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
*fights the urge to start another review with 'aww'* I love how Shuichi wants to be with Yuki, even if it means being a vampire. And how Yuki wants to protect him (and his innocence) so says 'no.' Oh how you write the sweetness. And I like the last line as well. Rawr. I like it all.
rainbowskye chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
'There was no way he was going to harm Shuichi!'

Aww, protective!Yuki. Yay. And Hiro was right. If Yuki was cheating (which he wouldn't) he'd tell Shuichi to leave or he would leave (although we know how effective that can be *laughs*) he wouldn't just do it behind Shuichi's back and still be sleeping with him. It's not his style really. Well, I don't think so.
rainbowskye chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I can actaully imagine Yuki as a vampire rather easily. All piercing eyes and fangy-ness. Heh. Completely different to if it was Shuichi who was bitten *giggles at the thought of a hyper chibi Shuichi vampire*
lyrona chapter 5 . 10/8/2005
OH! MY! GAWD! that story was tottaly awesome. for some reason i am tottaly hyped and that epilogue was very inventive. but it was still sorta vague. It was hard to tell exactly what was going on like; NY? when'd they gone there? what happened? Takeshi? where'd he come from. and then at the end you finally understand some but it seems to end so abruptly. but i still loved it and dont be afraid to do more lemons :)