Reviews for Fragile Desperation
Seadragon chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
at last! you update! *tackles* amazing as always XD
isha - not logged in chapter 4 . 6/25/2005
*Adoration* Loved this chapter, Kat. Can't wait for the next. *hearts* Update soon.
Duchess Winna chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
Kat, this is incredible.

I love how Lianne is so different from her family, cold and distant.

I do hope you continue this _
Alone in the Desert chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
I have a long and involved review saved in a text message, but FF.N is being naughty and not letting me post it. Bah.
melodrama chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
Oh. Purdy
hermione chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
i like the way that you only showed pieces of what was going on at the time.
hermione chapter 2 . 1/10/2005
were you an a/j shipper in a past life? lol
hermione chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
that was very creepy. is she going to do something to her father?
rubberdream chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
I never realised just how talented my little sister was until I then read this! You write these stories more beautifully than you write your parodies of humour.. Brilliant, m' dear.
did you even read the books chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
This is so wrong! I can't beleive that this has Roger and Lianne in it! You are so unbelieveably perverted. Why will you people not stop? Incest is evil! You must be evil too! I mean, to condone such practices...
shattered amethyst chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
"YAY!"

There's your review. Because you told me to review. And I have nothing else to say. Except that you are awesome. I love you. A lot. This is good stuff. Very good stuff. That's all. Bye.
hljhhhh chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
oo, I'm interested
Rosie eisoR chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
I think limps are unsteady by definition :P Also, you messed up the first line across, it's a little too early.

Other than that, omgsquee for insane!Lianne. I love this fic, it's great.
Marisa1 chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
Ops. I just realized that I didn't read chapter 2 carefully enough and I know Alanna isn't dead. My bad. I can't wait to find out what happens Lianne.
Marisa1 chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
Wow. That tugged the rug from under me. I didn't expect that. I really liked Jonathan in that scene. And the portrait of Alanna...does that imply that Alanna died earlier?