Reviews for ATSUI! Hot Spring Shinobi
Alibi Nonsense chapter 6 . 6/16
Aw, poor terrified little tanuki! XD They're such big bag ninja, what manly braveness.
I like the description of how Kankurou makes his voice high.
TempestNightlock chapter 12 . 5/29/2014
Okay, I read this one a while ago and now that I have an account I came back to inform you about how much I loved this. I laughed and cheered, and I might have cried. My all time Naruto character is Gaara and I was actually totally okay with him being almost forgotten for the first part because I was enjoying the rest. But then the models came and I couldn't breath. I can't write anything funny, I'm too serious a person. So I envy that you can but I also have to thank you for supplying this to the world.
jf chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
you should wright about Kakashi telling Tsunade's about the trip because this story is so good!
Eradella chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
God! Wer du u get the ideas from? I was lyk on the floor catching my breath at the end of the 1st chapter mate u realy dne it gud \m/ loved it though my heart aches tnkng al d galz were around gaara hehe
tacaloking chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
i love this story please finish the story i love this story
Alexis Night chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
I'm confuzzed. Are sakura and Sasuke dating now? If not, he's a bastard.
Alexis Night chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
Finally! Someone else that realizes the perfection of Choji and Ino!
Alexis Night chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
The sand on Gaara's food thing was pretty clever. Why didn't he just do something like that in the first place, though?
Alexis Night chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
I reiterate from the last chapter. Boys are idiots. Would Gaara really be scarred, though? The first twelve years of his life were a horror movie.
Alexis Night chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
bfg10k17 chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
I was laughing, making faces and having a damn good time reading this. Awsome story is awsome. Thx. :)
E person chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
Haha, this fanfiction is really good. I wish there would have been more ... story. Like you telling us what happened on the dates and stuff. But over all, one of my favorites.
VampireDoll666 chapter 12 . 11/15/2010
Aw! Where's the sequel. I really wanted to read it!*pouts*
Iwindagame chapter 12 . 8/7/2010
Red heads for the win! this was the funniest fanfic i've ever read loved it! thumbs up!
hApPy chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
o..m...g...! i lmao'd so hard i really did fall of a chair!