Reviews for Kinks
The Spork Warrior chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
*Glomples you* Oh, the cuteness makes me happy. You really need to put up more ficcies. Write, damn you! *heart* _ I mean that in the nicest way possible, of course. I can't believe I didn't review this! This makes me a horrible person! Oh no! Well, write more and I will be amazingly happy and will sing repeated in a decent voice. Okay, so I won't sing, but I'll read everything else you write. *massive tackleglomp*
Irime chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
First story ever? Sorry but I can't force myself to believe it;o) It's just too good to be very first attempt!:o)

Oh yes, it was nice fic, not much of a plot byut that's just what I prefer so I was really enjoying reading it:o) I hope you'll try to write something more soon because I dare to say you have talent;o)
ChimeraDragon chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
That was great! I really enjoyed that. You really should write more like that. It was funny but also meaningful.
Shinigami4ever chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
lol! cuteness! i liked it!

makeyourselfduo chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
hehe, i like that.

good story _

Kamikaze5 chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Cute that was very cute make a sequl like what does he say in the morning .I liked it!
Mudpie chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Oh GOOSHNESS! This is lovely. Although this is your first fic, it's very good. I do enjoy your writing style. Keep going with this! I WANT MORE! And it's adorable.

It also made me pop my back three times during the course of reading it. ;