Reviews for Secret Keeper
Penname wa Silver B chapter 9 . 1/5/2005
Besides that, Narcissa could likely have dyed her hair. I liked this chapter; a shame there isn't more. Keep writing
Penname wa Silver B chapter 8 . 1/5/2005
Yay! Peter saved a rat! I dislike Professor McGonagall.
Penname wa Silver B chapter 7 . 1/5/2005
Everyone gets aroused by Floo Powder! LOL! XD Sorry, immature adolescent funny bone is easily tickled. I always liked Professor Trelawney.
Penname wa Silver B chapter 6 . 1/5/2005
Well-written! I'll keep reading and reviewing.
Penname wa Silver B chapter 5 . 1/5/2005
AWESOME! BEST CHAPTER YET! May have overdosed on the exclamation marks there...can't wait to see what comes next!
Penname wa Silver B chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
YAY! DEATH! The morbid child is happy with this chapter.
Penname wa Silver B chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
VERY good. I'm really enjoying this.
Penname wa Silver B chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
Another great chapter! I especially liked the part where the frog ate the queen, hehehe.
Penname wa Silver B chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
This is pretty cool! I know hardly anything about Harry Potter, and I love it! Keep it up
Gulldara chapter 9 . 12/28/2004
Very good chapter. You're making me look at Peter differently. Narcissa, I always imagined blonde. I think it states it in GOF at the Quidditch cup; the top box scene, but never mind an auburn Narcissa still works. Update soon!
Gulldara chapter 8 . 12/23/2004
Very good chapter. I like Sirius's line to Healy, very fitting of Sirius. And Peter, I feel rather sorry for him. The new Divination teacher is very well written, could almost be canon!
Gulldara chapter 7 . 12/22/2004
Beautifully written. I think you have a great talent for getting people's characters spot on. Lily is all that I had imagined and Sirius is simply splendid. Keep up with the good work!
xLorix chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
hey i think this story is so awesome ur a really good writer! Keep up the good work! Lorix
Mog-everything chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
IM LOVING IT! Thats one of the best Maraurder era fic's I've read ever!
Mog-everything chapter 2 . 12/17/2004
Thats really cool. I've only read the first couple of chapters but I can't wait to read the rest.