Reviews for Terra Returns
Guest chapter 8 . 4/16/2015
Very good it's a great story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Well beast boy helps destroy create her slate pops out and be beast boy asks him to help get Terra's memories back they boy kisses end slame reveled identity and hes robins dad THE CREATURS U ADD MORE STUFF BUT THIS SHOULD BE IN IT.
cerealkiller78 chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
Oh,c'mon! This is just getting good! Please continue it, I need to know what happens!
DresdenRed chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
PLEASE keep going with this story! I love it!
Jacob Muller chapter 8 . 2/7/2012
When's the next Chapter? I'm dying to know.
KonanXPein chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
This Story is amazing please continue please you have such an amzing story and the thing that i hate is when chapters end in the best part please continue 100* PS: Keep up the good work :D
LaughAtThis chapter 8 . 9/2/2009
I Really Think This Story Is Amasing I Was Wondering If YOu Were Planning On Finishing Its So Amazing I Cant Wait To Read The Rest :D Please Continue The Story, And Those People That Flame Are Retards They Critisise To Mutch Please Please Continue The Story 100*
RETIREDFANFICTIONWRITER chapter 8 . 6/28/2005
just to let you know that its VERY ILLEGAL TO GET A GIRL PREGNANTE AT A VERY YOUNG AGE! anyway great job.
Terra Logan chapter 8 . 4/13/2005
Thank you for answering my "flame". I did just realize as soon as I sent it that it was sci-fi, and I was very upset that I hadn't checked before. It does make sense that it is sci-fi.

Kudos to you for the return of Slade, you did it in a very unique and interesting way.

Awaiting updates, Terra Logan
Terra Logan chapter 7 . 4/10/2005
This story scares me now.

Me no likey.

Everything's happening so fast. You really think that once her memory shows up as "100%" she'd be fine? Are you mentalL?

And where do you get a machine that tests memory?

Do you think about logic when you write these?

Sorry, I'm kinda in a bitchy mood, so I probably wouldn't be writing this flame if I wasn't in a bitchy mood, but I am, so read it and weep.

It's just weird. I don't like it.
Kelly Riley chapter 6 . 3/15/2005
WHOAH! Cool idea!
Evermore Forevermore chapter 6 . 3/15/2005
IT WAS SO COOL! Please make more!
ladykaylee chapter 6 . 3/14/2005
Aww! Yay! That was so sweet! "Not the one I love." Ah, squee! Totally awesome. I loved the chapter. Short, sweet and to the point. Now, I'm done raving. Gotta go mess around with College applications. But good job!
Sesshomaru's only mate and love chapter 5 . 2/21/2005
i love the story yet iam sad for beast boy that terra haven't remabered him yet but i hope she do even though i like raven and beas boy better but this is great. hope you post soon -
Lysander chapter 5 . 2/20/2005
Don't you think this is too similar with The Fifth Elements, without wrapping Terra in skimpy bandages?