Reviews for One Night
krm3DeeDee chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
This is too good! You must continue this! I want to see Kuwabara and Kurama fight Mary Sue! May the sugarhigh side of the Force be with you!
Geji chapter 7 . 12/28/2005
OGM! CAN'T STOP LAUGHING...MUST..WRITE A ..REVIEW!*falls over on the floor gasping for air*
Viviee chapter 5 . 10/18/2005
i'm on a roll...i like this chapter the best so far. "Stay the hell away from my sister," pft good one
Bibliotheque chapter 7 . 7/26/2005
Very good. Mary-Sues are horrible, aren't they? Anyway...Some self-insertion IS well done, but most of it's pretty horrible...Anyway, update soon, okay?
TypoNumber5 chapter 7 . 4/17/2005
Nyee Just as funny as the last chapters, if not more. I especially liked the clichéness of the oricle thing.

You wouldn't happen to be a Hitchhiker fan, would you? *points at improvibility drive*

If you want to read a good self-insert satire, look up the Muffin Puffin Lackeys.

...

Alright, so it's actually something I co-wrote with a friend and we're review-greedy shameless self0advertisers. Shut up. . . *scuttles off into cave*
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 7 . 4/11/2005
I laughed so hard at this chapter that my stomach hurts! This is such truly inspired madness! The lines:

"Standing at the doorway was a beautiful American girl about sixteen or so. She had long blond hair and crystal blue eyes, and was a mix of every kind of demon imaginable and had more power than a nuclear missile. Graceful, tall, elegant, and with a customizable tragic past or clueless transfer student background, she was the ultimate in bad writing.

She was Mary Sue, and she was EVIL."

had me laughing out loud. I thought it couldn't get any better, and then you went and added the "Self Insertion Army" and had me howling once again.

That's it! I'm putting you on author alert. I can't afford to miss any more of this. You brightened my day!
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 6 . 4/11/2005
Even when one of them is dead, Kuwabara and Hiei can't stop fighting? That's so typical! You've captured their relationship beautifully and humorously. Kuwabaara's reaction (banging his head against a tree) was completely believable. Sorry it took me so long to find this story again!
Time and Fate chapter 7 . 4/10/2005
o no its the SIA!
Moorama chapter 7 . 4/9/2005
Love it ! Update soon!
escptheshdw835 chapter 7 . 4/9/2005
Once again, I am quite amused. Your writing is really funny. This story is just...hilarous *sp?* yeah hahaha "yeah casper" man, so entertaining...great job on it though _
Hiei-Rulez chapter 7 . 4/9/2005
Wow. That was incredably random. Please continue.
whatifhispplprayed chapter 7 . 4/8/2005
hhahaha i love your story it was so funny!

ihope you write some more like this one! i'm supposed to be in bed sleeping and my mom will probably knock me out to put me to sleep! i have to wake up early tommorrow and i'm raddling on and on about nothing but the point is your story was hilarious.. i like the scene about voldemort(yes im a harry potter fan*sigh*) ok write more bye. (you probably think i sound like the biggest prep o well.)
Yavie Feels Pretty chapter 7 . 4/8/2005
Oh. My. Gawd. I have been sitting here for a good twenty minutes laughing my head off. Kurama's in a dress, Hiei's made out of ectoplasm, and Kuwabara's... Kuwabara? That was hilarious! Continue soon! _
Hiei-Rulez chapter 6 . 2/22/2005
Still hilarious. Please continue. And bring Hiei back so he can murder Kuwabara.
Time and Fate chapter 6 . 2/21/2005