Reviews for Roses Are Tough
Darkness chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
Its really good! I NEED MORE! But, no pressure, school work is more importan.
badboyshadamy chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
this is a great storie. i wounder whats going to happen next. will sonic eventually find amy. and will amy and shadow get together soon?
Serenitatis Cove chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Dude, I have been looking for this story for a loooong time. Great job on the interlude and the second chapter. It looks like you haven't been on here forever, but I really do hope you'll continue this and finish it. I would love to see Sonic see Shadow.
MetaKnight537 chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
Amazing story! Love how you've set it up. Sonic realy did break Amy's heart, didn't he? I can see Shadamy starting to apear!
Angel of Death and Darkness chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
COOL story! I like Shadow's new robotic hand,it makes him look cool! I can't wait for the next chapter! Only 3 or maybe 4 (I don't really know)questions remain!

Will Sonic ever find Amy?

How will she react?

Are shadow and amy developing feelings toward each other?

AND will "SF8" ( I can't remember her name,so I'll just call her by her new name) will ever be free from eggman's prision?

So I can't wait for the next chapter!
Marbleghost chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
i am loving this story so far!:D i wthink it would be awesome if casey/sf8 gets free and switchs sides and all that!8) well cant wait til the next chapter!:)
imamyrose chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
update NOW!
CucumberTree chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
plz update soon cuz i love shadamy fluffyness and therebetter be some later!lol update son por favor
Zeak the Echidna chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
It's a good story. I'm not used to this different Shadow, but the story is still good. Hope you add more.
WontonBagel chapter 3 . 4/9/2006
Please keep going!
shaddiesgirl chapter 3 . 9/14/2005
Knifeshadow chapter 3 . 9/10/2005
Okay, this was so awesome! You better keep writing or I' myself? Yah, I'll eat myself if you don't and it wont be a very nice thing now would it? Just joking!X3
seriously moony chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
kewl story! i really like it! please update soon! *sits and waits*
xXN0tH3r3Xx chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Poor Amy Rose! Who would have known? Sonic is a jerk after all! I know Amy runs after him too much, always leaping on him, and hugging him until he chokes. But he could have told her he didn't like it! And he never did! Serves him right!

This is a really cruddy review! But please update! I would like to read more!
Sunlit-Dreamer chapter 3 . 2/7/2005
Yay! You updated! And I know EXACTLY how you feel! High School is #E11. I wonder what's gonna happen exactly, and if they're gonna catch Casey. Or find where Amy is. *fur starts getting frizzy* DARN EXCITEMENT MAKIN' MY FUR FRIZZY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! BUH-BYE FOR NOW!