Reviews for First Glance
Myla7878 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
i liked it nice job
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
haha, I enjoy the fantasy books too. ;)

adorable chibiness. seems to be very in-character at 7 years of age for these two, hehe. :)
Sakura Haruno 998 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
You should write more.

I loved your story.

If you write more u

will make me happy.

I added u and your

story to my favorite list.
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Adorable :)

I really liked it. Nowadays there aren't many innocent portrayals of the sasusaku couple. Glad you wrote this
yenyenyen chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
SUPREME CUTENESS! not may ppl writes stories when they were kids! I'm glad to see this one! next chapter!
Dawn chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
That was...aw.

Oh, thanks. You've rendered me completely inarticulate by way of extreme cuteness.

But seriously, that was the BEST sasusaku fic I've read in a very long time.

cute little Sasuke with the cart...bookstore...GAH! *waves hands around frantically* OH YEAH! And the ending was great!

...I am NOT making any sense. Sorry for wasting your time.
xPrincessGothx chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
This was cute!Is there gonna be like a sequel or wat,u should

make a sequel if u haven't!If u wanna & need an idea tell me!

I'm hyper!CUTE STORY!
Mr. Despair chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Sweet and clearcut. Details riddled with the childlike innocence and interest of a young girl that Sakura ought to have at that time. Genuine.
Deidaras Masterpiece chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Update! Why don't you put it like in the time they are in now? I like this story! If it's a one-shot, please say no! Update! This is awesome!
Ayu0014 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Nice. Only, if they are to become ninjas, don't make Sakura weak. I hate for being weak and clingy to Sasuke.
bellenova chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
cute! wish there were more chapters though

let me know if ya add more -
kels chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
good keep writing naruto fan fics
Green Animelover chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
kawaii its so cute
Miakoda13 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Ish very nice, but I wonder why you haven't updated in two years O_o

I likeit and yeah... it's very cute seeing as how they'veinteracted inthe bookstore. Aw... that is just so sweet! XD
Walking On Sunshine chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
What a beautiful fic. It's really quite lovely. It's engaging, easy to read - as in, it flows - and seems to me to be special. Different from other SasuSaku fics, but perhaps that's because this one is their "first glance," their first meeting. It's soft and sweet. And I LOVE the ending. All forshadow-y goodness. It would be cool, if you feel up to it, to continue this fic at different points in time, like when Sakura finds out why Sasuke is so famous, when she discovers her crush on him, when she finds out that he’s going to be on her team, when he leaves and thanks her, and, even better, when (IF, geez I hope) he comes back. That would be quite a body of work to be reckoned with. And it would probably be the greatest SasuSaku collection out there.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »