Reviews for Her Protector
The Meta chapter 22 . 8/15/2013
Love the story but fun fsct and maybe SPOILERS!
Ermac is composed of many souls and king Jerrod is one of them and in ermac's ending king Jerrod takes Ermac's Body and is the king of Edenia with Sindel as her Queen and Kitana as her Princess
Emalee chapter 22 . 6/13/2013
I really like this story. It basically went through one of the games but with a twist. Post one of the wedding! Or like a short chapter about it!
L-Uchiha chapter 22 . 4/30/2013
i don't have words for this, thank u, this story is magnificent and you're a great writer, i wait with happiness your next fic, i read this and now i'm on fire (my way to say 'in super extreme ultra mega happy state). Thank u
RaphaelsSis1 chapter 22 . 12/28/2012
I know i read this story way late. But it was really good!:)

You should write more KenshixKitana it's one of my favorite couples now!;)
Hope you write more soon!

Loved this story and how it was written, especially how Kenshi acted:) This was awesome and great:)

Sincerely,
RaphaelsSis1 XD
Pom Rania chapter 12 . 3/2/2012
The ending was WAY better than most sex scenes I've read on here, congratulations.
httpen chapter 14 . 2/18/2011
You should have written the rape... in order to really feel her pain, the reader really needs to... read it... or feel it
Spider-2099 chapter 22 . 12/22/2010
This was a very good story. Although I have to agree with one of the other reviewers: Kitana did end up looking like the helpless little princess that she claimed she wasn't. When Kenshi fell off that cliff, she just gave up all hope. I don't think she'd be completely broken THAT easily.

That's what I've always liked about Kitana. She's kind and a good person, but she's also tough as nails. Despite her benevolence, you f-k with her and you'll regret it.

And other thing too, about her being a virgin. I can't imagine her being one. I mean, come on, 10,000 years without sex? Don't think it'd be possible for someone to be alive as long as she and never get laid. XD

And the last thing is Kenshi defeating Shao Kahn. I'm sorry but I don't think he could do it. Kenshi's powerful and all, but Kahn's on a level of his own.

Other than those things, I REALLY enjoyed this story. You depicted everyone, Kitana, Kenshi Jade, Tanya, Rain (whom I loathe, XD), Sonya, Jax and Sindel all quite nicely.
natashaheisenburg chapter 22 . 5/19/2008
I love this!
Yangyang chapter 12 . 8/13/2007
I gotta say, it did took me by surprise when I found this rated R love scene in a T-rated fanfiction...

And yet, the way you did it, it worked out perfectly!

Bravo! v This story will be added onto my favs!:)
Shotokan chapter 15 . 1/19/2006
I love this story! Great job! You did the pairing with Kitana and Kenshi really well! Ending seemed a little predictable and I was kinda sad for Sindel to go, but write more like this! I loved every part of this story!
Blue Princess chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
This was my first MK fan fic. Overall, I must say that I enjoyed it. I read the whole thing in one sitting.

My favorite scene in the story was when Kitana and Kenshi shared a sparring session. That was kinda hot!

I have a few suggestions as well to help you in case you plan to add anything to it in the future :)

Throughout much of the story I kept forgetting that Kenshi was blind. I understand that his other senses are stronger but that only proves most effective in a battle where it's only one on one. My suggestion is that you include gestures or little actions to remind the reader that he is blind. I'm sure he would've at least had trouble navigating his way around at the Masquerade or any other unfamilar enviornment that he encountered. It would've also been very captivating to include descriptions of how he uses his touch to get around the world or how he would touch Kitana. Seeing how he couldn't see her he would've most likely carassed her face to get a better idea of her physical appearance. It also would've made it a little more realistic (but how realistic can you get? we are talking about MK here!)

And this was purely up to your interpretation, but based on my perception of Kitana's character, I just can't fathom that she would be a virgin (seeing how she was with Liu Kang) and that she wouldn't be able to defend herself against a pack of wolves. She did end up looking like the defencless princess that Sindel perceived her as. That's just my opinion though.

But on a final note, I did enjoy the story. I love the whole concept of a mysterious, blind man showing up on your doorstep. Great job with that!
lazy-bones-the-dragon chapter 22 . 12/20/2005
Well, I must say that this was a wonderfully written story! It had everything, excitment, love, suspense...I applaud you for your wonderful work!
Chan Yoruyamatiha chapter 22 . 7/31/2005
OMG! Jami! *cries*

What a lovely ending. I really did feel a couple of tears form in my eyes at the beginning, right after the "OMG WTF HE'S NOT DEAD IS HE?" feeling. :) I read it from beginning to end all at once. Go me. Seriously, I love this fic! *wishes she'd read it sooner* I'm going to catch up with the rest of your stuff I never read. Amazing talent. *nods*

Also, I have some good news. Over at MKO we're having a huge art and fanfiction contest. First place winner for fanfiction gets a copy of MK:Deception for PS2 ... autographed by the MK team! XD! Too bad I'm ineligible for the contest, me being a judge and all. *stabs herself* I'd really like to see you participate. There's more info on the site. Get to it. *turns on the spanking machine* Tell your luver I said hi, too. ;)

Huggles.
Chan Yoruyamatiha chapter 19 . 7/31/2005
Hah, awesome that you put Jade's MKD fatality in here. Only a few more chapters, no. D: I've really enjoyed reading this, but I'll rant about that later on the final chapter.
Chan Yoruyamatiha chapter 14 . 7/31/2005
Man, I'm glad I finally started reading this story. I've read all the way from Chapter 1 to here now only getting up once to go to the bathroom. o_O You're so mean with this story. *smites you*

...