Reviews for Circles
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 24 . 8/31/2010
Why won't you just finish the story already? DAMN YOOOUU!
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 24 . 8/31/2010
Why won't you just finish the story already? DAMN YOOOUU!
zia9583 chapter 19 . 7/13/2010
Dammit, dammit, Dammit, DAMMIT! DAMN SLADE TO THE DEEPEST PITS OF HELL! What the hell is going on! Ain't this supposed to be a RobStar fic? Not a RavRob fic. WHAT THE HELL! I can't believe Slade hit Cy. I've said this before and I don't like repeating myself, but this once I'll let it slide. DAMN SLADE TO THE DEEPEST PITS OF HELL! Ok now that that's out, the story rocks my socks, keep it up!
Hidden Iris chapter 24 . 4/30/2008
AH! Hurry up and update! You can't leave me in suspense like this!
Pirategirl0 chapter 24 . 1/27/2007
Hey! Guess What! its past Christmas and still no update. that is very mean. plz plz plz update soon!
Just me and myself chapter 24 . 1/5/2007
Come on, you can't stop right now. Just one more chapter, even if you lost intrest in it, can't you just pull one more outta your head?
BeautifulNightmare16 chapter 24 . 9/22/2006
(silent stare)... (whisper) wow... the suspense... this is GOLD! come on. u can update. soon. by my birthday? please? you dont have to get me a present! just... just finish this. it's really good... please?

haha some of ur reviews are hilarious. "pokes chapter... is it real?" haha

well... now that its the weekend (nudge nudge) you can get some writing done eh? eh?

thats right. (firm voice) You Can...

but ya know... your choice holy man... choose wisely... (hogs basket of rotten fruit ready to throw)
stargazer92 chapter 24 . 9/17/2006
YAY! U FINALLY UPDATED! so glad! i almost leaped for joy when i saw tat u updated!

c'mon! update da next chapter! i know u wanna...*holding a basket of tomatoes* :D

tat chapter was good, but y da long wait? D:
AbsolutAnda chapter 24 . 9/17/2006
man, Robin looked so cool in those street clothes in the movie.

I was so bummed when he put his uniform back on.

And the starfire and robin kissing...not too hot. I didn't like it.

Anyway..

WHY MUST YOU GIVE ME HEART ATTACKS WITH YOUR DAMN CLIFFHANGERS!

HEART PROBLEMS ALREADY RUN IN MY FAMILY! I DON'T NEED ANOTHER REASON FOR BYPASS SURGERY!
L Kagamine chapter 24 . 9/16/2006
Wow... I haven't thought of this story in a year... Anyways, good chapter! It'd be cool if Raven grabbed the gun and shot Slade to save Robin. -

PS: If you don't wanna write anymore of this story... I could... finish it for you. :)
Rose chapter 24 . 9/16/2006
O-O

*Pokes chapter*

Is it... real?

*Pinches self*

OW... TIS REAL! *Tackleglomps* And here I thought you'd been eaten or something...

Anyway- off it actually read it!

(minutes later..)

Oh wow! The plot thickens. - Really cool twists. Wasn't expecting any of them! Slade's such a grudgewhore.

Alright, so I've got about another year before you probably update again...

*Sigh* I'll preoccupy myself... somehow... *desolate stare*

Pleaassee..?

- Good luck on next chapter! Keep us posted!

Rose
Peach Tuesday's chapter 24 . 9/16/2006
arg only one more chapter? noo! lol ] well i hope its out before christmas! update soon!
Valda chapter 24 . 9/16/2006
...Honestly? I thought you'd died...;

lol amazing chapter! I loved that glimpse into Robin's childhood, a happier time for him and then the contrast of what's happening with his life now.

I cannot wait for more! You're amazing! even if you do disappear for months at a time lol

You saw the movie! *sob* Jealous...

X
stargazer92 chapter 23 . 5/21/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! i really wanna know wat happens!
Velvetscream chapter 23 . 4/22/2006
I really like this story.

You write extremely well hope you make a new chapter soon