Reviews for Destiny I
Uitori chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I see it's been a long time between when you published this and now but I really hope that you continue this. This is great.

Uitori.
Kirachi chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Wow really enjoyed this story, very well written.

I loved how you explored Caesar you really get into his heada nd strip away the proud outer shell so the man inside is exposed. He's still selfish and cruel in some ways but he is also human, I love seeing Caesar's human side.

“The army’s still there!” he insisted. His gaze didn’t seem to be fixed on her at all; he seemed to be looking right through her. “It has to be. Brutus and his legions were in Gaul. Xena didn’t engage them. He was always loyal; he would never betray me—Those legions are waiting for me. I know they are. I know it, and when I claim them—“

This is very telling, the fear and desperation are clear and I actually found myself feeling a little sorry for him I think even Gabrielle feels sorry and pity for him, but he does make it hard! lol

Enjoyed the meeting with Brutus and Brutus turning hos back on Caesar. I love this line:

Brutus tossed off a salute. “Vale, Caesar,” he said as the guards dragged him off. “You’re as dead as your city.”

I think that wounded Caesar more than he'll ever tell.

After after everything Gabrielle decides to stick by him and try to help him in some way. Looking forward to the next!
abbaspice1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
I really liked the first part of Destiny. Can't wait to read the second part.
Elfrieda chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
I found this story to be really interesting, as it focuses on Caesar and a more in-depth look into his character, and it uses a situation-reversal between him and the Xena of the tv show. I really like the alt-world setting, and I think that it really is in Gabrielle's character to take pity on Caesar in this scenario, so the background works. I'd love to read more of this!
LadyKate1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Very interesting, unusual, and well-written. I like this alternate universe (you really should see Armageddon Now, though!) and the development of Caesar's character, as well as Brutus' and Gabrielle's. It definitely held my attention. Hope to see more X:WP fanfic from you.