Reviews for State of Mind
Sabrina chapter 7 . 12/30/2004
Go Where? please give me the link at Rohi_92

Thanks you!
liftedlorax chapter 7 . 12/29/2004
Awesome chapters! I can't wait to read more. Wonder how Carter's gonna react to Lucy coming back... I can see some major angst coming up. Also, great job with the filler. Aren't those chapters so annoying to write? Not many people can some up so many events in one filler and pull it off, but you did perfectly. Awesome job.

liftedlorax chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
I absolutely LOVE this story! I just read all of it, and I gotta say, this is terrific! You guys are right, there are definitely not enough Carcy fics around here, and this one has to be one of my faves. I love how you've structured this, and you've captured the emotions of the situation perfectly.

I can't wait for more from this fic. Nice job, and keep writing! I'll be waiting. ;)

Cartergal131 chapter 5 . 12/27/2004
Oh great update, its so angsty and wow and a bunch of other things. Poor Lucy and Carter its hard to pick one to feel bad for...great job. Can't wait to read what you come up with next.
Cartergal131 chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
Great fic! i love re-make fics for all in the family, and yours is great. Please Update ASAP!
varietyofwords chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
I like your story. Don't worry I can't let go either.
Lili chapter 2 . 12/19/2004
I'm the biggest Carcy fan ever! Keep writing, this is good and I can't wait to read more.

psych21 chapter 2 . 12/18/2004
I'm so happy that there's another Carcy story around here! (In my opinion, there aren't enough!) This story is very interesting and I thought that the dream was well-written. I'm curious to see what direction you take regarding Carter and Lucy's recoveries. Please continue with this story!
SkyPad chapter 2 . 12/18/2004
wow, very good. Poor Carter and Lucy..wasn't this episode on TNT Friday? I was in school so I didn't get to see it but I think I read right on the internet. Anyways really liked it, please update ASAP

Sharon R chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
I liked the dream sequence - Lucy unaffected by her own blood appearing on her chest. Neat. You've tackled something that has been done so much over the past 5 years that you have to be careful not to repeat too much from the original script. The best parts here are the ones that you make your own. Just nit picking a little - it's intubate, not incubate. Also you mention that Carter is being operated on, then direct his attention to the trauma room and Luka, Abby, Chen and mention that he's in the OR. They are actually stabilizing him in the ER in preparation for the OR.
SkyPad chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Nice story it shows promise, Please continue soon

26 | « Prev Page 1 2