Reviews for Kikara Continued
Rayne-the Phantomess chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Hey great take off from the original. two thumbs up!
hellfire014 chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
not bad, any chance of updating?
Tsaukpaetra chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
Wow, this is intriguing... Almost like a crossover to "Of Moonlight Shadows and Echoes Past"...

Strange how i seem to be reading this backwards! :P :)

Are you going to continue this? Your last update was over three years ago... And "Of Moonlight Shadows and Echoes Past" more than two!
Bakga chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
Whoa! Very intressting! A very big jump from the original but a excintingly one! Please don't stop -

I don't know exactly if I can get used to the new char Sharie. Those "all-time-depressed-because-never-getting-a-happy-end"-characters remind me on some bad things too and I can't imagine how it should fit in the whole story. But I'm sure it will.

Bakga - happy for now ;)
Spirit of the Sky chapter 2 . 5/22/2005
You had better update either this story or "Of Moonlight Shadows and Echoes Past" soon or I am going to scream! I am absoloutly dying to see what happens in MSEP and Kikara was just getting good when you stopped! I have so many questions to ask and since you won't update and answer them I will have to ask you.

Kikara: Will Ki ever find her family?

Is sharie her sister?

Will Sabrina make up with everyone?

Is the whole fortuneteller thing about Sharie's adventures with Medhea?

Of Moonlight...: Will Mewtwo and Sharie ever find about about their pasts?

Does Sharie ever find love?

What did Raqueza tell her?

Who's the guy with the Eevee?

Alright I know this is a long review, but if you would just update I wouldn't ask so many questions! :p

TTFN

Spader

p.s. Feel free to write me an email and tell me off. I don't mind. (My email is on my profile;in case you didn't know)

p.p.s If you don't update soon...expect more annoying emails from me! :)
The Maine Coon Cat chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
Very nice. I love. :)

I've read Mystic Mewtwo's story, and you've done a wonderful job continuing it. / Kudos to you!
WiseAbsol chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
Ei! Update please! You've done great work thus far and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Michael Wallace chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Hi its me again I just found the secont chapter so I read it, I do however find that when you typed gods it wasnt a mistake, nothing bad but i think you should say god instead of gods and this story should be more on Mewtwo and Ki, but thats my opinion I hope i have not affended you if i did sorry, I hope to read the next chapter soon. P.S. I am also looking for a mewtwo fanfiction writer named or was named Blade Mewtwo, I not sure if there was a space between the to names but if you have read his story I owuld like to know how to contact him, thank you.
Michael Wallace chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Hi,my name is Michael Wallace.

I have read all the stories of mystic mewtwo and already e-mailed her. Her stories are great and so is yours so far, but I still wonder who is Sharie, and I am not sure if you accedentally said this but you said gods not god I'm not sure if this was a mistake or not. But I cant wait to read the next chapter.
keeper-of-the-triforce chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
Wow... That was AWESOME! Please update soon! -
Counterfeit Lord chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Wow. Two of my favourite stories continued in such close proximity to each other. My only question is whether Mystic Mewtwo has let you in on her plotline ideas so you can use them yourself or whether you are using your own. Regardless, I'm sure it'll be a great read no matter which answer is correct.
Nightfire04 chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Very nice! I've read Moonlight Shadows, and after reading it, I have good feelings about the direction this story will go. The writing style is excellent, full of description and emotion. I, myself, am not much of a romance/drama type writer, but more of an action/suspense type person. This, though, has both, and is done in an excellent fashion. Keep it up!
Leonardo Mystic chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
What ZeoViolet has already said, but wanted me, the original author, to confirm was that she now holds the rights to Kikara, my sequel to Between Two Worlds. I knew I would never find the inspiration to pick it up again because my focus has shifted so greatly into Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Leonardo, and I felt she could do the justice this story deserves. So I kind of "sold" it to her. She has done a wonderful job thus far, so my judgement was correct.

Granted, my intent for Kikara's course of direction will change dramatically, but I can assure you it will be no less of extraordinary than if it had come from my own hands. I hope you will give her the praise you would have given to me.
ZeoViolet chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Enjoy it, folks. I'll try to add more as time goes on.