Reviews for 14 Finding The Lost
Soda Pop and Ritalin chapter 9 . 1/28/2005
Loved the chapter. A very nice closing. It really is a wonderful series!
Soda Pop and Ritalin chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
This will be interesting. I mean ARE there muggles in the wizarding world? There're squibs, but if George is a wizard then will he get fined for doing magic in front of Jamilia and such? And in the books mostly the kids with muggle parents grew up in the muggle world... hoe confuzzuling...:D
lovergirl chapter 9 . 1/23/2005
Of course I skipped what I was supposed to. I was brought up that way. i know the difference between reality and fiction. I am going to be writing a story and I hope you read it.
Jen M chapter 9 . 1/22/2005
That's it? It's over? Say it ain't so! The Kareoke thing was an interesting twist. I loved the song Manasa did for Severus. VERY appropriate!

So, my comment about you and Mur having alot in common was meant to be a compliment. My reasoning was that I can see you reacting to some situations that Mur was in the same way she reacted - mainly that you don't take alot of crap. However, its been too long since I've read your earlier stories in the series to be able to list specific examples.

Keep me updated on any new stories you write and where you post them so that I'm sure to read them!
Lirael chapter 9 . 1/22/2005
[sobbing] I can't believe it's over! [more sobbing] Wow. I never quite considered that I should leave an e-mail address- sorry about that.

I'd have to say that Muriel is quite possibly my favorite OC character I've read yet, because she bridges the gryff/slyth chasm. I've really come to love the slytherins- looking back, I can't really decide wheter I liked the Severus version of the story, or the Sirius one (though I know which one I liked best when it actually happened).

Thanks for sharing your writing with all of us out here. Thanks for giving Remus a friend, and Severus. Thanks for bringing Sirius back to life.

I'll keep reading whatever you keep writing.
macbeaner chapter 9 . 1/20/2005
Excellent ending. Way to wrap it up! And ya know-I never thought about you being like Mur-something I'll have to ponder now :) Glad that you're happy we're back in touch. So am I! Thanks again for getting me hooked!
June W chapter 9 . 1/20/2005
Ack, too soon, too soon - the Muriel epic is ending too soon! Sigh... okay, at least we still have Muriel's alter-ego (Daintress), so there are more stories coming. I really like the Duck song ("duck pate" - snort!), was surprised that Theda could be surprised, and like the idea of Minerva in a backless dress. (Would like a photo of Daintress in red sequin dress!) So Severus has an official fiance? I think the only missing piece is Ava's father; as I recall (faulty memory), he is still living alone studying unicorns and hasn't met Draco, who doesn't know Ava's dad is Riddel and not Tom Riddle. And I'd have liked to see Severus interact more with his son. Oops, the story is over! Can't ask for more...

THANK YOU for the Muriel saga! I like Severus/Hermione as well as Severus/OC, as long as (ahem) Severus has a happy ending, and you have created some truly wonderful characters. I guess the only bad part is that not all the guys could end up with Muriel - you made her that perfect!
Cinammon chapter 9 . 1/20/2005
Well, well, the grand finale at last!

What a way to go! It's a relatively believable happily ever after, too - if one ignores the fact that, not only did everyone survive the war, but they got paired up in the process! But I don't mind, I like happy endings!

I enjoyed this final chapter. The kareoke thing was completely unexpected - or at least, I never saw it coming! - but what an excuse to listen to a bunch of old favourites...! Manasa's song in particular has a special place in my heart. I spent entirely too many hours listening to it in the past for it not to.

Well read? You flatter me. Reading in general, is a hobby of mine (isn't everyone's?), but I really have enjoyed reading your stories and I think it's just as good a way of spending my reading time as anything else - short of perhaps the new Harry Potter book. I'm glad to hear that you'll keep up with your writing. You've spoiled me you know, and I've grown to expect the well-written, exciting, little morsels you call chapters, and you're frequent updating.

Keep up the good work Daintress!
BabyXtreme chapter 9 . 1/20/2005
WAH! I can't believe it's over. As I'm sure I've told your, I've read and reread all of the stories and I'm so sad that it's over. I will continue to reread these stories. I really appreciate the fact that you read my story, I have had a real bad case of writers block for my Aurora story and your review helped push the writers block out. I know the Muriel series is over, but I hope you do another story soon. I will be there to read it. If it's another series, I will be there for that. I know I don't review all the time, but I love your stories and I hope you do more soon.
angelsammi chapter 9 . 1/20/2005
Haha.. I do stop by often only normally I'm kickked off the com before I get a chance to review.. This chapter was realli touching.. Hahaz mebe it even helped my current troubles in life too.. Veri nice chapter aniwae.. Ur a fab writer ) Keep on writing kz.

Cheers
Hydra-Star chapter 9 . 1/19/2005
And it all ends. And on such a nice level. They all end up with the happy ending they all deserve. I must say that some of the things that showed up here were a bit of a surprise. Like Ginny and Harry. And you brought back Ava! Now I feel guilty about all that complaining I did.

I love Mur's song! That's so like her! I tried to find it, but I'm afraid that I couldn't. Still, it really fit her well. So, of course, did the rest of the songs. When Theda sang her song... That was so sad. But I do love the way that little part ended, with Theda seeing Remus as a wold and all.

You remembered that quote? I had to go back and find it. But it's so true. Anyone who doesn't like these simply must be crazy. There's no other explanation.

I think that I speak for all of your readers when I say thank you so much for writing these fics. These are stories that one can read again and again. I know, because I’ve read several of them more than once. You have managed to write out the life story of Mur and several other characters. That is not something easily done, and is something to be proud of! Now that your finally done, treat yourself. You deserve it!

I’m desperately trying to remember if there’s anything else that I may possibly want to say. It’s hard to believe that this is probably going to be the last time I review a Muriel fic! I never thought I’d see the day! And now that it’s come, I find myself missing her already, even though I haven’t finished with this yet. Of course, by the time you read it I will of, but that’s beside the point.

You have worked so hard and long on these fics and I can only say that it has been no less than an honor to be able to read them. I know that I will be rereading them for a long time to come. Considering that I’ve written “I hope you’ll update soon”, or ”I can’t wait to read the next story”, or something like that means the some thing in different words at the end of almost every review I’ve written for these fics, it almost feels strange not to at the end of this one. But I suppose that now that I’m finished with this, there’ll be no more stories to read. Thank you so much for writing all of these fics and for devoting so much of your time to them, and I can truthfully say that I will be your devoted fan forevermore.
Parnopius chapter 8 . 1/17/2005
'He told them all to hold onto something, then grinned even more when Jamila decided to hold onto him.'

Lol! :D Excellent chapter, I can't believe this series of stories is almost over. You have a brilliant writing style - sometimes I think I'm reading one of JKR's books.

Can't wait for the final installment,

Nana .
Nadreth chapter 8 . 1/16/2005
I haven't reviewed or read your stuff for so long I missed so much...so I spent almost the whole day reading...and all I can say is; More?
Hydra-Star chapter 8 . 1/16/2005
Don't thank us. We should be the ones thanking you! You have brought us these wonderful stories, not to mention that you update regularly! When most people set out to do something like you have with these stories, they stop half way through. But you never did. So thank you for writing these miraculous stories.

I must say that I am slightly disappointed at the fact that you aren’t going to tie up Draco and Ava’s relationship. At some point during your story, Ava just disappeared, and you left so many mysteries about her hanging. Why she didn’t get sorted, for one. Out of all of your stories, I think that she was the one loose end that you didn’t manage to tie up.

I suppose that this is a nice ending, even without Ava. And I know that we’ll all be sorry to see Mur and the gang go. You’ve given all your characters such life that it almost feels as if I know them. I hate to say goodbye. But I suppose that after the epilogue I’ll have to. I hate to say it, but I’m almost dreading the epilogue coming. Not because I don’t want to read it, because I definitely do, but because I don’t want it all to end.
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
hello, just dropping you a line to tell you I am about to post 'The Voice of Truth' with contains the phrase I borrowed from you (A girl can fall in love with someone else if the man she wants doesn’t seem interested.) your name is mentioned as promised.

*Hugs*