Reviews for 14 Finding The Lost
June W chapter 8 . 1/16/2005
Ah, but will the epilogue be a fitting reward for us Snape-addicts who hope the Snarkmeister will have a truly "for sure" happy ending! Hey wait, what about Draco and Ginny? You can't end this too soon!
Cinammon chapter 8 . 1/15/2005
Dogs? What dogs? I thought all your stories were fantastic!

You've got a very unique, easily identifiable writing style and every story is a wildly entertaining rollercoaster of emotion! You've obviously put a lot of work in everything: from the plot, to your original characters, to the language you use. I, for one, am sad to see this series end.

You'll still write though, right? You couldn't possibly leave all your readers hanging! Should we expect a new series, or another story at least? And will you keep the HP theme?
lovergirl chapter 8 . 1/15/2005
You can't end this series. What will I do? I have been your fan for such a long time. Can you make a muriel ending if you must end it at all? You are my role . I want to write a story as good as yours. If you didn't notice I'm hyper
Lirael chapter 8 . 1/15/2005
I've kept up with this whole series ever since I first found it. I'm still undecided between Severus and Sirius, so I've read both directions of the Muriel stories. It's kind of strange, the way the George story went, but it was sweet all the same. Anyways, I'm going to be really really sad when this whole thing is over. You will still be writing here, won't you?

Thanks a ton for the stories, since it's looking like they're coming to a close.
Daisie chapter 7 . 1/13/2005
Long time no review... I know I know...

But I just realized...

Mikal, Lakim... how late am I?

Great chapter!

Great story too by the way... )

cheers,

Daisie
June W chapter 7 . 1/13/2005
Ack! All these years she has been trusting that snake Lakim! George sure picked a great time to show up - now all the girls will see him as their hero. Thanks for the new chapter!
Soda Pop and Ritalin chapter 7 . 1/13/2005
0o0o0o0o0o0oh I can't wait! How dare Lakim...! What a wanker! ugh! He is dispicable! Yay for Jamila!Yay for George! *dances around wildly* They're going to get marriieedd...they don't need to have kids...they already have nine...!
Soda Pop and Ritalin chapter 6 . 1/13/2005
really, that's evil. How can you INTERUPT them? Argh! :D
Cinammon chapter 7 . 1/13/2005
Fantastic chapter!

I really, really liked this one!

There was a feeling of crude realism that made me really believe in those gritty streets of Cairo and the damaged spirits of those brave young girls. The angry Marilyn was perfectly appropriate and her reaction to everything she's been through, is something I feel I can personally relate to. She was my favourite of the girls. I loved how she placed herself between her injured friend and George, a potential threat. Little Nicora was lovely too. What a paradox that little girl is, innocent and wise beyond her years at the same time, a perfectly believable result of everything she's been through.

Lakim was a wonderful touch. A multi-dimensional villain depicted in few but powerful words. Perfectly believable to let his sick lust for Jamilla drive him to do terrible things. Whether we want to think about it or not, there are real people like him out there. Sick, perverted people that are unfortunately so typical of what these girls have gone through. "But Mikal wouldn’t have been whispering your name, Jamila.” Such power in such simple words!

I tip my hat to you, Daintress!
Hydra-Star chapter 7 . 1/12/2005
I judged Lakim COMPLEATLY wrong. You totally fooled me. Nice twist though. And I love the end. I do like this Nicora character. She seems interesting. Will she become a bigger character later in the story? I do hope so.

I wonder exactally what George's decision was. I mean, We can guess that it has something to do with Jamila and the girls, and perhaps about fixing things for them, but exctally what it is we don't know. I suppose that we'll find out in the next chapter. I hope that you got it up soon! Wonderful chapter. I loved it, as always.
Hydra-Star chapter 6 . 1/11/2005
Ah... I see. Lakim must like Jamila, just like George. An interesting little plot twist. Very enjoyable.

I love this chapter and am awaiting the next. I hope it will come out soon. I'm dissapointed to say that I really don't have much more to say. This must be one of the shortist reviews I've ever written...
Parnopius chapter 6 . 1/10/2005
:D Great chapter but that's a cruel cliffhanger. Poor George, I guess he'll have to wait a bit longer to get Jamila alone.

Update soon!
macbeaner chapter 6 . 1/9/2005
you're teasing! I have to agree with Jen-what's up with the short chapters? I'm thirsting for more! 8-)
Cinammon chapter 6 . 1/9/2005
Oh, come on! The poor boy's been waiting for 8 years, and you cut their kiss off? How could you?

Unless... What's happened to the girls? Are they in danger? Are you giving George a chance to play hero and save the day?

Pleeaase update soon...
June W chapter 6 . 1/8/2005
Ack, cliffhanger! Oh well, at least Lakim didn't kill George. I do hope George begins bonding to the orphanage kids - and Lakim - if he's going to be living there. Thanks for the new chapter!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »