Reviews for 14 Finding The Lost
Cinammon chapter 5 . 1/6/2005
Ooh, I could just kill Fred right now! Poor George... And poor Jamila too. I can't help but admire her for all she's done to help other girls like her. I remember her wanting to leave Egypt so badly, in your other story... It can't have been easy abandoning her own dream to help others... Lakim's another person I can't help but feel sorry for, poor bloke.

Nice chapter. When's the next one coming?
Soda Pop and Ritalin chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
OMG I love your twists you put into this story! The past is coming back to the present! AHAHAHAHA!
Soda Pop and Ritalin chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
heeheehee...really I'm not laughing..ahahahahaha...I guess Muriel has a new 'girl' friend, of sorts, she hasn't had one of THOSE in a while. heeheeheehee...
Soda Pop and Ritalin chapter 3 . 1/4/2005
I have no idea what it is, but your writing makes me want to laugh very evilly. I don't know why...I LOVE your writing...maybe it's a GOOD evil...if that's indeed possible...0_o
Hydra-Star chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
Fred and George... Fighting? I wasn't expecting that. I mean, they had that little thing in the previous chapter, but that wasn't really anything big. It seems a bit OOC. I mean, they usually get alonge wonderfully. We've never seen them fight at all in the books. And when George said to Fred, "I... played every prank you wanted while we were at school. I helped you get the joke shop up and running..." made it seem as if he didn't want to do so, which I think that we can determin from the books that he did. I mean, he wan't to do so even before he met Jamila. I don't know. It just really doesn't seem like George.

However, I was very happy to see some George/Jamila goodness. I like the way you had her not reconize him at first. And I also like the way that you have created a conflict with their relationship. If the entire story was just all the couples finally getting together then we would have a lot of fluff, which we all love, but it really wouldn't live up to your other fics.

Despite the OOCness, I really liked this chapter. It's very good, and I can't wait for the next one, even if it will be short.
Jen M chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
I agree with EsScaper about "testing the old memory cells"! But I'm glad that George has gone back to her. Hopefully they'll work things out. And I hope you bring Ava back into the picture! Oh, and I still think the chapters are too short! :)
June W chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
Well, I hope Angeliona slaps some sense into Fred. I'm glad Jamila has Lakim; she has a tough job with an orphanage, and I doubt she can leave the girls with anyone else. Thanks for the chapter!
EsScaper chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
...Oh yeah, I remember this...Boy you are testing the old memory cells. In Egypt, right, George found the girl, and they made a "connection". I'll have to go back to your older stories and get a refresher...

Looking forward to more,

Esc.
EsScaper chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
Boy am I glad I decided to go back and read this story! I had originally read the first chapter, and then never read any further...for God knows what reason. This is EXCELLENT!

Love your Manasa character, and her relationship with Mur is perfect! I'm looking forward to what will surely be a really great story!

Esc.
lovergirl chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
I love your stories. I have been a fan of yours for such a long time and I never had a chance to review. I feel so honored. A friend introduced this to me, and I bugged her so much to get everything she had. She didn't give me the whole thing because she thought I was too young. Then I found out the name of the website and searched through hundreds of stories for yours. Then I had to put them in the right order. Finally, I figured out how to see all the stories you wrote. After this will you write another story? Please say yes. And could you make it in the Marauderers era? As you noticed I'm a HUGE fan! Sorry for the nonsense review.
lovergirl chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
macbeaner chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
Wow-you really are bringing things together-it's almost like a test-do you remember this person? Keep up the great work!
Cinammon chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
Nowhere near long enough for my taste! You'll have to do better than that, Daintress...

It was still a pretty good chapter though. Beautifully written in your own unique style, and, I have to confess, I'm glad that Manasa and Mur like each other. I don't think Sev's and Manasa's relationship would really work if they didn't.

Keep the chapters coming, darling!
Hydra-Star chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
Well, it's all coming together. After so much pain and turmol (sp?) all the pieces are finally fitting together. I like the part when George leaves for Egypt. To tell you the truth, I thought that relationship would not be built on anymore, but I'm glade that things are going to work out for them to. I also did not think that Manasa would be coming back into the picture, but now that she's back I'm sure that were all glade to see her. I couldn't help but get excited as each little thing fell into place. I can't wait until the next chapter. I hope that you will put in some chapters for the less viewed pairings that have appeared in you're fics, like Draco and Ava, George and Jamila, Fred and Angelina, and all the others. I can't wait until the next installment. I know that I say that pretty much every time I review, but it's true. I hope that it comes out soon!
Jen M chapter 4 . 12/30/2004
Yeah for Sevvie! It will be fun to see where you take the Manasa/Muriel thing. Now what's up with such short chapters?
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »