Reviews for Harry Potter and the Talons of La Mal
Emma Barrows chapter 8 . 5/25/2005
WOw...This was a really great story! Please write more! I really enjoyed it too.

Emma Barrows chapter 7 . 5/25/2005
She’s only a girl? Why can’t I talk to her? Stop picking at your nose Harry! What is it with teenagers? Right, let’s walk away quickly to the other side of the cage so she can’t see you.

LOL I loved that about picking harry's nose..that was funny..I wonder why Dumbledore's turning purple? i hope he's okay

Emma Barrows chapter 6 . 5/25/2005
LOL I loved the Dumblydork comment! That was really funny! Hmm...I'm still completely hooked on this

Emma :)
Emma Barrows chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
OMG! Harry got thrown out the window! OMG! He'd better be okay!

Emma Barrows chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
Hmm...Now Ravenclaw's missing and Fred and no one remembers? This is really getting creepy! i have to keep reading!

Emma Barrows chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
Oh...this is really getting good! I have to read more. I wonder why they can't remember going on the muggle field trip ? Hmm...

Emma Barrows chapter 1 . 5/25/2005

I absolutely love this so far! I'm off to read chapter two!

I got your review! Thank you so much. I'm working on four tonight and it will prob be up by tomorrow.

I'm on line now if you can IM? my sn is wolf8381

cmar chapter 8 . 5/18/2005
"At least I won't be spotty." LOL.

A very good conclusion to the story, with Harry saving the day - I guess he still had some free will left. Loved the humor, as usual. It would be entertaining to see Harry's explanations to his friends, but I agree this is a good place to end it. Nice work!
Connie chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Hm, I was probably harsh in my earlier review and not very helpful.

It's just, I read the story description and so was confused and expecting something totally different.

The first chapters do need a spellchecker, and I'm not much for so many twists. But they don't need a total rewrite or anything. The people seemed fairly well charaterized. And the mystery about the missing things, yep. Had me wanting to read much more. Its just, I kept waiting for Voldemort to start the "teen speak" lol.

Sorry about that, shoulda left my expectations at the door p

In their own right, very good chapters. I'm just more a humor than a horror person I guess.
Connie chapter 7 . 5/11/2005
Hmm.. well, this was interesting. Or rather is getting interesting. It's funny to think of Voldemort saying/thinking such things! Though I'm not so sure they'd fit in very cannon-ly, it's great.

But didn't Harry have a bit more thought at the beginning? It seemed that way, since he answered and managed for the first bit till Voldemort started telling him what to say.

The first part, most of the first chapters really, though was very shaky. Way twisted too. Also it had numerous errors in spelling and such. I think you should consider rewriting them.

These last couple chapters though I quite enjoyed )

It seems a conclusion is coming up fast though, or maybe just another twist? As long as its not another pensieve illusion that is lol P
Sarshi chapter 7 . 5/9/2005
Wahoo! No more extremely scarry doll and disappearing Houses parts! Waho! And it's so fun! i LOVE it!
shep chapter 7 . 5/7/2005
awesome chapter
katzie chapter 7 . 5/7/2005
Cool! This story is one of the best and funniest stories I've ever read. Plz update soon! It's so good!
bookwormfreak chapter 7 . 5/7/2005
you can't stop it there! I may turn a shade of purple if theres no story soon! fantastic story! i love your idea- i was in stitches when voldemort was controlling harry! i think my family probably thought i was on something...anyway! write more soon-or i may hav to curse you!
cmar chapter 7 . 5/7/2005
Have to say this was even funnier than the last chapter - a unique way to portray Voldemort, yet very much in character. The 'teen speak' part was so funny. Ah, well, back to the danger and suspense now!