Reviews for London Bridge is Falling Down
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
great AU and all of the charterers actions were spot on. overall a great story i really hope there is a sequel
DreadNot chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
VladFan I shared your review with friends to their great amusement. I'm flattered that I could inspire so much emotion in a reader. I'm also flattered that you would mistake my OC for a character from another series, showing that she had enough "meat" to her that you'd think she was from a published work. In all other respects I will just say we'll have to agree to disagree about whether Vlad Tepes - a man known for impaling people and having dinner under them while they screamed - deserves punishment. Thanks for reading and happy holidays.
VladFan chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
AWFUL STORY ! I TOTALLY HATE IT !

WTF, You bring characters from other series, then u defeated Alucard, and later you write he deserved a punishment? for what?

for fullfil his orders, to destroy everything? what the hell is going wrong with you, I hate you, ungrateful bastard !
not telling chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
You probly alredy know by now but the Capten's not a vampire but a werewolf othher than that great story
IVIaedhros chapter 12 . 6/10/2007
Cool stuff...and a very interesting twist.
servant of the almighty Kyuubi chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
For some reason Iv'e always thought that Seras was somehow related to Schrodinger(or however you spell his name), they just look so much alike.
Sunny chapter 12 . 7/14/2005
That was amazing; one of the best Hellsing fanfiction I've read. The writing was very professional and intriguing-I read the entire thing in one sitting. It was all very vivid and I could see these characters doing these things in my head.

I'm glad, in the end, you let Alucard live; I don't think I would have minded (too much) if he had been killed for good, but when all is said and done, I prefer happier endings. (Although maybe it's not so happy for Alucard-he's back right where he started from. :P )

I really enjoy your fanfictions (Shifting Sands is a particular favorite of mine of the one-shots you've written; this story has just become one of my favorite all time Hellsing fanfics), they're all amazing. Keep it up, and thanks for sharing these stories. :)
illegally-insane chapter 12 . 6/11/2005
Wow, the plot was absoulutely dellicious.
mao-worshipper chapter 12 . 3/10/2005
You deserve another review. 36 just isn't enough for such a high quality fic as this. The characters are all tasty and all in character... m

~cheers!

MW
The Story Necromancer chapter 12 . 2/28/2005
whoa intense i like the ending
liljimmyurine chapter 12 . 2/13/2005
What happened to the invincible Alucard? This Morrigan is truly annoying. The Judas Priest was a nice touch, nad so was the Angel of Death.
teocc chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Great writing. Have read some of your works - 'MindF*', 'London Bridge is Falling Down' and its sequel and none of them disappoints. What I love about your writing is how you keep the characters IC. Keep up the good work!
AriRashkae chapter 12 . 1/24/2005
O Heathen Anderson. ::drool::

Sorry. I meant to complement on a well-written story, and a wonderful completion of the seige, but the image of A thoroughly Cletic Anderson intruded. Wonder if I can get him into a kilt...

::shakes head:: Sorry! Anyway, don't despair over the length (although I loved the trilogy-in-5-parts jokes). I can never write a short story. It's the detailed ones that suck you in _~
TornadoReviewer chapter 19 . 12/28/2004
This short scene with Anderson in a refugee camp can already be called a classic.. Of the more than 2400 Catholic warriors that had descended on London, fewer than 200 survived. Most of those were members of Section XI. We know how to fight hellspawn better than any. He thought with wry pride.

Good tribute to the Sectio I.

Well written ending of a well written story.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!(keep up writing)
TornadoReviewer chapter 18 . 12/28/2004
Exelent battle , good show of Anderson...I knew he'd make it Rulez!

Now for the 'main dish'-the last battle.