Reviews for Nightmare Syndrome
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Awe! Just tell him! Oh well... Still kind of cute to read and not to mention funny. ;)
garyoak286 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Umm...this has nothing to do with the story, but a long time ago i think i read some of your stories and several other people's stories on a website called

It seems to now have disappeared and i get redirected to a different website. I wondered if you knew what happened to it and where i might find the stories, if they still exist. I would be really really grateful if you let me know _ TNC
teaing chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
I love all your fics. - You've made me addicted to RyuujixSeto. Wee! *glomps*

XD I know this is just one shot, but maybe in the future would you consider this expanding this fic? It's so great and I just love how you write all the characters and there is not enough SetoxRyuuji wub in the world. XD *worships*
M-Maltesers chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Beautiful writing! _ I like the way you've written Otogi's character - he's consistent throughout the fic and maintains his sarcasm, wit and temper throughout even though he's faced with an inevitable and daunting task...

I guess I would have made Honda just a little smarter, but that might just be me ;; From Otogi's point of view, I guess Honda is a little lacking in intellect, but I've always thought Otogi had something of a sense of superiority anyway.

Long-ish review, belated too... but I only just had time to read something other than textbooks ; I enjoyed this a lot _
Crewzel chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
This is just another worshipping review. Just to forwarn you.

Really, really well-written! I loved the way you easily put Duke-chan in character, and made Seto so... so...

-pauses and thinks for a long moment-

... yeah. So Seto, I guess. Cute storyline, and my curiosity is piqued. 10/10
Scarlett Eternity chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Hrmm. This one's hard to gauge, but I love the way you portrayed them, and the end line was perfect, actually. (Though I tend to love open-ended endings)

The metaphors made me smile, um overall, it was a nice fic
ag-sasami chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Sashimi
Santrea chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
That was sort of odd. At first I though Otogi was worried that Kaiba would find out that kaiba was atraccted to him and then I realized he was raped... It's odd. Yes odd is a good word.