Reviews for Sparrow the RumSoaked Pirate
Junior Pirate chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
OMG!

Loved it! And the last line! Sick as!

You must write more POTC christmas carols.
Kate Van Helsing chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
What are you on and can I have some? Sweet!
rememberedenx3 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
OMG! that was great! i loved it
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Priceless.
cursebreaker chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
haha omigod that was brilliant. you must do more. ;D
mssparrington chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
What was in that egg-nog? Is that rum I smell on your breath? No that is not vanilla extract! Seriously,though this is very cute. I'm sorry I missed it before Christmas. It would have saved me from trimming my tree singing "Norrington's wig, is very big" over and over to Beethoven's Ninth. No I really didn't do that, I don't think, though I might have.
LilStripedTomato chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
lol, this is so funny! It's very good, you should do more!
penny the pirate chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
very clever and cute. make more of those. good job!
the Unrequited Lover chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night, despite the hangover you'll have Christmas morn. Lovely. And I love your profile. Do you really think she's getting shoes? What kind of shoes? The knee length black leather ones with those stiletto heels? But anyway, who does God have to sleep with? Poor God, no wonder she hates us all...
Snickle-Gigger chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
LOVE it, luv! Gee...wonder what song you derived this one from? I haven't the foggiest clue. I wasn't gonna read this, but then I saw your sn and recognized it. You reviewed for my story "You're Not Allowed to Babysit Anymore". You should know I just posted the sequel to that, lol. Anyways, absolutely hilarious! You remind me of myself and my freinds at school...twisting carols...like "Rudolph got ran over by a Grandma" "You might say there's no such thing as road rage...but as for the tracks on red-nose's back...they believe..."

Wow...no more coffee for us, huh? Here's one for all you drama club members out there!

Deck the stage in gasoline! Fa la la la la, la la la la!

Light a match and watch it gleam! Fa la la la la, la la la la!

Gaze amazed at its firey apparell! Fa la la, la la la, la la la!

If you're caught, plead for aquittal! Fa la la la la, LA LA LA LA!

No more eggnog for any of us! Write some more soon! Please? Lol!

-Jinxeh
geekmama chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
LOL! So cute! Good job with this. Yes. More. Definitely!
FelinesAndPhoenixes chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
I laughed. "I dunno why I laughed, but I laughed." Sorry that part's a quote. I like it. You should do more Christmasy stuff. ~Ari
Orlando's Hot Chick chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
that was hilairious. please write more.
tweetypie987 chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Hey, I LOVED this song! It's great! I hope there's more Christmas songs! That was awesome!

Anyway, LOVED the song! And what better mix than eggnog and rum, hmm?

~*~tweetypie987~*~
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
:O

BRILLIANCE! My new favorite Christmas song, no lie.