Reviews for Get Backers In Nomine : Get Back The Name of God
Xstarlight-dragonX chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Will you ever write a story for this? Not in script format, but actual novel style. Aw, no Hishiki. I always like how that guy always gets right back up, unless he gets hit with a lighting bolt that is. Plus, where is Shido, Emishi, and all the rest? I'd really like to see a story like this, although I have no idea what the other half of this idea comes from. you mentioned an RPG?
Howls-Princess-loves-EdwardRoy chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
that's so awesome! I want the movie now...hehehhe...

REally cool.
Froggie chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
My friend told me to read this summary... and now I am also consumed by a need for this movie. Please. Go to Hollywood... or Tokyo, I guess, and get them to make it. Pretty, pretty please.

I must know what happens. ;
Crysania Fay chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
YOu knwo what? I was reading this JUST FINE, then you had to go BLOW UP THE HONKY TONK! What in GAWD's NAME (heh... I made a funny...) is Wrong with you? *wimpers in corner* poor Honky Tonk... we knew it well...
gothic mischief chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
GASP! although this story is only one page long I keep coming back to read it. This is soo good. It will be really cool if they did make it into a movie. Your writing style is amazing I could so picture the trailer in my head along with dreamy etheral tones and action music (where required). Good Job!
storyinmypocket chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
*points and gibbers* In Nomine. Get Backers. Together. *dies*

And the thing that truly frightens me is that from what I know of IN and GB (I've only just begun to get into Get Backers, but am somehow already obsessed), it could actually work. Either beautifully or horribly, but still the kind of thing I'd sell my future children to see. Just because. (Why, yes, I am a squeeing fanthing. Move along now.)

But on a more serious note... This is nicely written and really gives the feel of a movie preview. I just want to know what exactly you were smoking to come up with this exercise in crossover crack.
kataru chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Man, you got me... I know this is a fanfic but it sounds real, and Im having a hard time believing if this is REALLY a fanfic. XD XD Thought that there's really gonna be a GB Movie, can't stop squealing. And damn, this was just a fic. *end dream* very nice... hehehe
marbles chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
ive read this somewhere else before... cant remember where though loved it then and still lovin' it v
Ivy Adrena chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Oh, nifty idea! Hell, I'd love to see it drawn out as a fic, since it'll (sadly) never get turned into teh movie.

. ...
Angelic priestess chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
*screams like a rabid fangirl* KAWAII!

Nice idea! It would be fun having a 'Get Backers' movie! *glomps*

Please continue this!

Merry Christmas!

Ja!
Rabid Lola chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
oh, you posted it here, too. :) yay!

well, i emailed you already to tell you what i thought...did i mention in the email that this is really, really cool?

but incandescens-san...i think the html-ing didn't work. check it out, coz in my computer i can see the tags. _;; bai bai!