Reviews for Stained claws
discb chapter 55 . 12/15/2012
Thanks, this was good.
Kuro Inazuma chapter 55 . 10/3/2010
Wonderful ending to a great story
ghost.anime chapter 55 . 3/4/2009
After all these years it's finally finished. Glade there is an ending though for such a great story. Hope to be reading more from your.
TheLastImmortal chapter 55 . 2/27/2009
Seems like I've been saying goodbye to all of the better story writers on FF for a while now. And now this. Be seeing you then.
guy chapter 54 . 10/11/2008
Is this dead? Damn shame if it is.
Hotshot45 chapter 53 . 8/13/2007
Nicely done. Please continue.
sadfru chapter 53 . 8/13/2007
...I'm gonna go out on a limb and say she is talking about his paternity (real father) and not his personality or something, otherwise that was kinda bitchy... hope for more soon :)
sadfru chapter 52 . 7/17/2007
One of the best OC's I've seen :)
Hotshot45 chapter 52 . 2/19/2007
Here's a suggestion for the next story arc that I'm betting that several readers have suggested already: Slade. *Shudder* I hate that guy for what he did to Terra and the fact that he's still alive despite the fact that he helped the Titans defeat Trigon. I will admit though, that he is a good villain that many fan fiction authors have used to keep their stories interesting. Here's another suggestion: Terra. I'm not sure when this story takes place but if Terra is still in stone then maybe Reaver can get her out since he seems to know a bit about magic.

That's all I have to say so I shall leave you with these words until my next review:

Hotshot45 chapter 51 . 12/26/2006
Nicely done. Please continue.
hollow echos chapter 51 . 12/24/2006
Aww. what a great christmas present! I missed u dude! As always, excellent chapter. I liked the idea of a storage crate as a living place, dont think I've seen that one before lol. Update again soon!

Your faithful reader,

Hollow Echos
bob the builder mafia man chapter 50 . 12/23/2006
Great stuff. Hope to see more
hollow echos chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
Happy almost 2 yr anniversary for the fic! Hope to see an update in the near future.
Hotshot45 chapter 50 . 10/16/2006
Nicely done.
hollow echos chapter 50 . 10/16/2006

i've missed u dude! welcome back! excellent chapter as always...not really any critique that i can make on this chapter. just keep it up. im me sometime!

-hollow echos