Reviews for A Lesson on Hobbits
Lorewen chapter 5 . 3/14
Hilarious, touching, totally in-character, just all-around wonderful! And that goes for all of it, not just the most recent chapter. Although this latest one is the best of all - Gandalf, you loving, funny, vain grouch of a Wizard!
orphanacccount chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
That was totes adorbs hun. Plz write more.
orphanacccount chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
I LOVE SNAILS. HOW CAN YOU DISRESPECT THEM.
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
I really loved this story, and it deserves a longer review, but it's late and I'm tired. Great story though! Very in-character!
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
So I normally only review at the end of the story, but... THIS CHAPTER WAS SO FLIPPING ADORABLE! . I just had to get that out.
Lace-Sylph chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Lovely! All of these chapters are perfectly lovely. Sweet and funny and *right* and are there some more?
Purestrongpoem chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Great story.
Arwins vicious vampire horse chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
urg, snails. are worms insects? i dont think so...wait...maybe they are...are they?...no...maybe...anyway, great story...ew. still cant get over the snails! D
Emily chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
Love the collaboration to keep hobbits in the dark. Boromir was especially funny. And Legolas. Sneaky elf. Smart Gondorian. : )
Emily chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
I can understand Legolas' confusion, especially when it's put the way Legolas did. : )

“They SQUABBLE with each other,” the elf said, a note of horrified fascination in his voice.

“I am unable to dispute that,” Aragorn replied equitably, watching as Frodo and Merry began dragging the struggling young hobbit towards the water.

What a hilarious mental image! How do you do it! : )
aotearoan chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
I love your portrayal of Gimli and the comparison of Hobbits to cats
Robin Gurl chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
omg! :D I can't believe I haven't read this one before *smacks head into desk* ...you really inspire me to write. xD

TY for writing this story!

Robin Gurl
BekaJWP chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
I think i reviewed a while back, but hurrah for more story! i just adore this, it's makes me laugh out loud and feel happy - it's so adorable and realistic all at once.
zedille chapter 5 . 3/28/2008
oo... me likes! Go write more!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 5 . 3/21/2008
Great chapter, specially in the way you so clearly managed to show the love betweens those hobbits and Gandalf.. Just trough tiny little details, that make this story so get to one's heart :)

Hope more of these lessons will follow ;)