Reviews for Nightfall
ct1391 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
that got me depressed still AWSOME STORY THOUGH!
ArjunaAnja chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
great job on this to bad they had to die...i thought hans was cute when he smiled :( (just so you know i only just finished reading chap 94 of the manga) i'm still a bit sad...
Ludifer chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Hey cool, good story. A good 'what if' that happened to Alucard. And I believe it has grounding as Pip's soul just went into her as all the souls of Alucard's undead army went into him when they died and were drained dry by him. She just has one soldier while he has (too) many.

That's what I beleive anyway.
V956970 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
love it!
Kattebutt chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
WOW thats a cool story! Poor Seras.. I dont really understand the ending, but its very cool anyway... ;)
Draculina chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
it's lovely, though a little sad. It's well written but you made a mistake. It should be Hauptmann instead of Kapitän since Kapitän is for the marine and Hauptmann for the army. But it's really a minor thing...
boemkool chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Please. For the love of god. Continue this.
FaireFighter chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Interesting read, so much going on.
Integra sama chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
The most depressing story I've read. But wonderful written.
Zachiel chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
You couldn't think anymore more dark and depressing, Lore? But we always hurt those we love. I guess you really like Ceres and Integra!

Very dark and well written as usual.
abc chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
i'm crying, are you happy? this rocked.
JediBenSkywalker chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
J. Tapdancing Christ. Masterpiece.
Cleo-sama chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Remarkable, truly remarkable. But depressing as hell. End of everything, right?
Ven chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
This is the saddest thing I've read in a long time. A pity it ended so quickly. Romantic in a sense.
Omega Z chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
My dear Thess,

I my self have contemplated the effects of Alucard losing himself to his own madness, but never has my mind spawned such a lovely picture as the one that has been given to the world by you. My congradulations on this wonderful fiction work, though I plead to have more chapters written. In the vast sea of knowledge known as the internet, may you be a voice of reason to all the madness.

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.

Sincerely,