Reviews for Skulls & Squirrels
Chibilisous chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Just another addition to all the reviews already posted, but you should continue this! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, MAN? D8
CooperLover12 chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
~gasp~AHHHHHHHH!MUMMY IN MY HIDDEN PASSEGEWAY!IT GONNA EAT ME BRAINS!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!BLOODY EXELLENT STORY MATE[im not a brit by the way just talkin like one like greg:D]YOU BETTER GET YOUR ARSE MOVIN ON SOME CHAPTERS BEFORE I PUT YOUR MUMMY ZOMBIE ON YOU! BERRI GONNA LIVE!NO CONKER STORY IS VERY GOOD WITHOUT HER!there is one story i read so far though that is BLOODY BRILLANT without her or much of conker:D i was thinkin to make my own fan fic were i just happened to be the person berri slamed into,not to far away from where conker was fightin the alien,in a VERY VERY VERY skilled war paramedic for the SHC,and a female sneeker to boot,i was able 2 save her and she became like a sister 2 got an apartment next 2 me and became a nurse that worked under me.1 day,KING conker happened 2 be lookin in on the SHC when he fount me and berri workin over a long ranger that was cought in a flash bang and ruined his know were im goin wit dis but IT IS MY IDEA SO I COPYRIGHT IT FOR WHEN I FINALLY READ ALL THE CRAP POLICY AND SHIT TO BE A FIC AUTHER!YOU STILL MY FUCKIN IDEA YOUR GONNA WISH IT WAS YOU IN BERRI'S PLACE IN THE CONKER GAME!U KNOW WHEN SHE WAS SHOT A ZILLION TIMES AND THEN THWORN IN SPACE!BUT GUESS WHAT YOUR JUST GONNA B A LIFELESS CORPSE SOURIN THROUGH SPACE INSTEAD OF GETTIN A MEDIC ON YOUR ASS TO SAVE YOUR FUCKIN LIFE!

CooperLover12 out,BYES!STILL ME IDEA YOU DIE A ZILLION DEATHS!in the words os greg the grim reaper SOD OFF!
sofa chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
make the point of the story and a end
The Silver Swordsman chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
okay so ive cought myself up with what youve got and so far i like what i see, i broke my heart when Berri died *sniff* cant wait to read more!
TheArcanaQuotes chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I saw this after many years of having Conker and how it ended in my heart...tears are sorta flowing down right nowXD Oh but they're happy ones...of the most part. But this has given me a spark again on how wonderful this game was. But I'm never playing it My heart couldn't take another hit like that again.
Princess Rahnee Honey Lizard chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
Nice! Although, in the game, in the maze where you get the second key, there's a big coffin that says, "Conkula". Where's "Batula" coming from? I've seen it in walkthroughs as well.
Rareware0192 chapter 3 . 1/1/2007
This is my favorite fanfiction of Conker ever read. Seriously, this makes me feel like writing a fanfiction of Conker. But I totally love this fanfiction
4477 chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
Great story so far.
razorback chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
GET TYPING ALLREADY!
Carnage Falcon chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
Hah. Pretty good story. I like the refernces to DKR, good way to introduce the characters. Not much I can really critisize here. Oh, to add the scene-breakers, open the page to edit the document, then press the button with the horizontal line on it to add one. Anyways, keep writing!
MizzKyuubi chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
NO! EW PANTER KING AH GADS! BUT VERY GUUD STORY! _
DbKiT chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
Curiousity killed the Squirrel...hopefully not this little squirrel. I hope there is a mummy dance in the next chapter !
FraGmenTd chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
This is freaking great! It's kind of funny, though, because only a week ago I got a copy of Conker's BFD, just finished it today, hated the ending, and went looking for someone who could write a better one. I think this story is it. Very nice. Looking forward to the next chapter. Ahh, the suspense!
Tyler chapter 3 . 2/18/2006
AWESOME STORY! Its gonna rock man.. Mad Ups im a huge conker fan..Gr8 story
Lemun-Chan chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
wow!

u r awesome!

when r u going to write when they get rid of the mummy

ive been waiting so long!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »