Reviews for Falling Down Stairs
illegiblescrawl chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
how haven't i read this before?! A newly discovered favorite! Oh my gosh, beautifuol writing, great plot. Oh gosh, JACK! David! That bastard! he deserved to die.
Kirsten Erin chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
Well that was severely depressing and I feel like I need to go cry now. More like sob. But David killed him, so I'm happy(ish). But then again, Jack's dead and David's screwed. :(

This is still going into my favorites. I like it way too much.
Kirsten Erin chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
I just cried. . . Oh god, I hope Davy kills Mark for this. Hell, I hope Sarah joins in. What the crap?

P.S. I've cried while writing my stories before. I don't blame you.
Kirsten Erin chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
fsjf! I'M GONNA KILL HIM!
Kirsten Erin chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
Mark definitely needs to die. I swear, if they hurt Jack-

*frustrated sigh*

Better read the next chapter now.
Kirsten Erin chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
Two best parts of this chapter?:

"You heard me," Racetrack said coldly. "I called yah muddah a whore."

I was practically giddy.

"Ahright, guys. We're doing this for our buddy Dave here." I tried to ignore the scoff from the back that I'm sure was emitted from Spot. "Now, let's fight hard and fight clean." Another scoff from Spot.

Haha. Brooklyn fights dirty. :)
angorianwolf chapter 12 . 3/23/2010
I only just found this story, but you did a beautiful job. It was well written and I loved how it turned out, yet hated the ending at the same time. I'm glad Mark payed. I think you kept the the characters very in character as well. Good job and keep writing.
Brunette chapter 12 . 7/12/2008
And you thought I was never going to review this...Well, psyche! I'm here! And I'm reading it! And reviewing! And using sentence fragments to express myself!

“Nah. After what he’s done? He don’t get to go on living no more.”

~Hells yeah, Race. Can I tell you how perfect that line was for Racetrack? It was perfect. It took perfect to a whole new level.

“Because the chances of me, the son of very rich, influential people, being found guilty by a jury are very slim. That is, as compared to you, the poor, stupid one.”

~...Maybe Mark is Felony's son or...wait, this is an 1800's story, so...ancestor? I think so.

"I grabbed it and, with a steady hold on my weapon, raised it without aiming. I opened an eye – it was pointed directly at the ceiling. I didn’t shoot."

~That was so incredibly David, I'm just...wow.

Holy fucking shit, moseph!

I mean...whoa.

I want to rave about how simply amazing, breathtaking, and perfect this story is, but I just feel...whoa. There are no words. This is how stories are supposed to end. I mean...blow by blow, this chapter was perfect. The pace was perfect, the length was perfect (that's what she said...sorry). EVERYTHING.

Why did it take me so long to read and review this? WHY?

You just amaze me. This was good. This was...whoa. "Whoa" is the word. That last paragraph and line still have my heart pumping.

Fucking good. That's all there is to it.
j.m.hxc. xo420 chapter 12 . 3/24/2008
Wow. What a tragic ending.

It ended beautifully moseph.

I loved it.

:]
shade-of-lily chapter 11 . 8/29/2007
Oh

My

God.

JACK.

*flails* This is a superb story. I am in love.

I can't believe you killed JACK!

... now, David has to kill Mark.

UPDATE? soon?
suprise2432 chapter 11 . 8/25/2007
sniff.

i'll fuck that murderer up, yo. beat the mofo before he knows what happened.

i love you mofo (this mofo is different than the previous one)
Rais chapter 11 . 8/24/2007
i'm tearing up too! this was so sad. [

i like the ending of the chapter though.
Rais chapter 10 . 8/24/2007
yes! i like this better! aww, poor jack! [ i bet it was mark... that dirty rotten scumbag... i love how skittery is like jack's second-hand man, now that david's in school. ]

i like skittery. a lot.
passionate fire chapter 11 . 8/24/2007

OMG.

Jack...died? He seriously...? Gah. For some reason I wasn't expecting that. :( aw, that's so freaking sad! I just want to...grr to Mark.

*is mad*

*not at you, though*

*because you are very awesome*

*but you already knew that*

*update soon!*
Rais chapter 7 . 8/24/2007
Bumlets: Well, what’s your style, then?

Me: Newsboys.

hahaha, that was good. and snitch's pick-up lines were funny as hell!

and in the actual story, i love how jack answers to davey's question, "got any tactics?"