Reviews for Harry's Nighttime Adventure
Shan chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
Okay, so I'm up really early cuz I'm on spain time, and I read your story! HA HA HA! But y is Leia a whore? I always thought she was cool...
erica chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
hi

im a little confused about the getting married thing but w/e

the beginning is so funny i would have wanted to see what happened with hermione and harry and draco after that hair shaking tihng in the first story. that would be a really funny sequel
RavenAmeraDreams chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
HahahahaHA! So funny...and entertaining...it's even better because you write comedy yet you don't neglect correct grammar or anything. Way to go! I can't wait to read more!
Chocolatebrowneyes chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
lol omg alie this was soo much fuuny-er and crazier! these stories remind me of the buffy episode when buffy and co were having these weird ass dreams and then got killed at the end by the first slayer. this was funny especially when draco was in a room full of girls and he ended up with buffy? wow i really admire your work!

lili
Lei454 chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
weird...but funny...draco seemed sort of out of place...but that's okay...american dreams rocks...and draco horny is funnay...i have a proposition (don't i sound pirates of the caribbean-ish?) for you...but i'll tell you about it later...and i'll stop with the dot dot dots...

-lei
Satan Barbie chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
*blink**blink* Yeah, that was really weird... *goes off to get a butterbeer*
Chocolatebrowneyes chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
omgsh alie were you high when you wrote this? lol this was bizzare and it was rewally funny and amusing. woa i admire you because i can't write a parody for my life. woa this was good and please write a Draco one and a Hermione one woa! i 'm adding this one to my favs. oh yeah that i just wrote yea i agree who the f wants to see lucius get it on..sry bout that but that's just how my story started and i swear you wont have to read about him doing that anymore in the story...lol.
KittKatMcNamera chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
AH ! IT ROCKS!

right a new one!

rofl shomari and mr. reggae DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT but ethan and murch almost kissing- that was the best! ROFLROFLROLF