Reviews for Destinies Collide, Forever Entwined
sand beneath our feet chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
It's pretty good! It isn't confusing, actually pretty coll
Dragonfly84 chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I LOVE IT!

I love Han and Leia!

Han Solo is my favorite character of all time.

Keep writing.
orinoco flow chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Wow, you are a great writer. I loved the way you made the reader know what both Han and Leia were thinking. It wasn't confusing at all.
Culf chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Aww, so cute. I love HAn/LEia. Mostly, I love HAn *drins*

Keep writing!
Jeddismuggler chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
This is a nice poem. Don't worry it wasn't confusing. I knew who was saying/thinking what. I really like that you said flames will be cheerfully ignored...it's good to know that some people have grown up. :) Anyway that a poem that rhymes would be cool to read. (I know that poetry doesn't need to rhyme, it's just that I really like the ones that do.) Don't think that I'm telling you that yours wasn't good because it is good. I'm just wondering if you also write rhyming poetry, because I find those the hardest kind to write. But keep up the good work. :)
JediGemini chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Hey girl! I really loved this one. Very powerful and takes me back to that scene in ESB. Great job!
ksolo-jedi chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
it was beautiful, andi found the format to be interseting. it gave it a good feel, and it's kinda sad. it conveys the feelings and, being a big H/L fan, found it wonderful! keep up the good work!
buzzardbreath chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
its great
Kimmoiiee chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
this is quite good!
Em chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
Very nice, Bria! I especially enjoy the mechanics of it, with Han's section begining at the bottom rather than the top, where we would tend to read it from. Two thumbs up from me and Babsie, who's the only other one home at the moment!
Ximatrii chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
ohhhhh, like it!
JGirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
Great one, Bria! :D Loving those Han and Leia poems! :D I like the switcharound, too :)
Ginger chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
Wonderful Bria. That was so lovely. We need more H/L poems.
Meg the fierce lady chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
Awesome! I like it! I really like it! You're very talented, you must write more!
Jo-san chapter 1 . 3/24/2001
Wow, cool concept _ I like it!