Reviews for Power
Billy chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
The link for ur livejournal dose not work
Viridescent chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I read this ages ago and apparently didn't favourite or follow it. It has taken me WEEKS to find it again. Anyway, I'm going to enjoy re-reading this and yay :) I doubt we'll ever see any more of this, given the last time you updated, but I wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed it anyway.
eroe chapter 14 . 9/27/2015
well will this be ipdated please?
axel865 chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
PLEASE...if u r alive
UPDATE PLS!
vairetwilight chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
Since it's been so long since your profile was updated I don't know if you'll get this. This has been a very intriguing story, and excellent writing. I've enjoyed reading all of this. I was wondering if you'd be willing to let me know where you had planned on this story going, more particularly is Alex good or bad? This is just one of those stories that you find yourself getting sucked into and then constantly wondering what the outcome was going to be.
modeltype chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
I know you haven't updated in forever but for some reason I just wanted to reread it. This is a story that makes me werner what happens next, after all these years. I hope you are doing well and that you can update sometime.
SLegend chapter 14 . 4/26/2013
Wow! This story is great! Very good writing!
Regen-Child chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
You left this story hanging in a completely evil way ... will we ever know who is behind the mirror ... ?

Your Lucius is completely and utterly evil - a true human monster ... and yet ... really charismatic and compelling as well.

Will you ever update this story ... ?

I certainly hope so. Please, please, please - continue this story!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/23/2012
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! Amazing story LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
kate-sama chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
CLIFFHANGER! But I bet it's Alex. Dang! Despite what he does to Harry, I still find Lucius character SUPER IRRESISTIBLE. PLEASE UPDATE! UPDATE!
Ricano chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
love it! please please please update it XD
LoopedInTheLoops chapter 14 . 1/31/2012
Please continue!
ZoeMalemba chapter 14 . 12/31/2011
Eyes behind the mirror? Alex's or someone else? And IF it is alex why does he want to watch lucius claim harry? Also why didn't lucius get up and kill the person watching ? Pleaseee updateee! Its been far too long :(
Newgirl02 chapter 14 . 9/21/2011
Why did you stop? The mirror thing is confusing, but I imagine it would be explained in chapter 15. I love the relationships Harry makes(: PLEASE come back and update!
alexia chapter 14 . 8/24/2011
excellent worth the wait! Please update soon