Reviews for Troubled Past
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
I thought James's dad was named Edward or something.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I'm glad you used Harry and not an OC kid, so few people stick with canon when it comes to these things. And I was able to guess most of it.
asha74 chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
Great story would love to read a sequel but maybe just carry on with the story I'm interested to read more!
Rikki-22 chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
wow a wonderful story, poor James! Lucius is right James' Father deserve more than just a dememtor's kiss.

Anyways I just have a observation in the first chapters you call James' father Edward and you change his name to Michael. should fix it.

Anyways I really like your story.
Mila Pink chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
I loved the story.
I had never read a story with this couple, and I loved to read.
kisses
WishIHadAnAngel chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
I love the story so far in what I've read but I have a question.

In earlier chapters you've written that James fathers name is/was Edward. Now it's apparently Michael? That is a bit of a flopp but not a huge impact on the story itself. mostly just confusing.
MsTormentedDoll chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
Okay, I'm confused. You said James' father was Edward but in this chapter you've called him Michael.
KR chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
Do you know that you call his father Michael in this one, but in previous chapters he's Edward?
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
keep going
animelvr23 chapter 10 . 3/28/2011
I love this story please make a sequel :D I actually really want to see what happens the next day or when they go home! Fave

ja ne!
Lizzosaur chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
I like the story and a another story with toddler Harry would be cool.
domsijohn chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
happy that there's a harry but what happen to james
raindancer08 chapter 10 . 7/9/2010
You should totally do a sequel. Maybe snippets of their lives throughout the years
mochiusagi chapter 10 . 1/10/2010
ooh a sequel, sounds interesting. yey it was a happy ending!
sweetteatwo chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
start two year's after, I would like to

see how James,Lucius,and Harry are getting

along and if they give harry any baby siblings.