Reviews for In Excelsis Deo
kargrif chapter 4 . 12/24/2004
so far i am really liking this story. the wesley angle is very good. as well as spike's uncertainty...i hope thats spelled right. lol
Brunettepet chapter 3 . 12/23/2004
This portrayal of Wesley and Fred is well realized. I love how "take charge" they are here. Even Angel is a sympathetic character in your hands. You're writing excellent, in character dialogue and behavior, and the story is interesting and moving quickly.
spikespet2002 chapter 2 . 12/22/2004
If I haven't told you recently, I adore your writing style. Always have to keep the tissues handy for the tears of mirth and sorrow.
HappyLadyKeyLime chapter 2 . 12/19/2004
aww thats so sad! it is going to be happy in the end though right?
TheRealMcCoy chapter 2 . 12/19/2004
This story is so gripping. and I love the irony behind the Christmas titles and the sad story. But I really love the lines and titles that you used for chapters and the main title. It's really good.

But the part where he looked in the mirror was hard. Just because that made it all complete. It's so so sad that all he wants to do is get to Buffy, but he can't. every time he calls out for her it gets more and more heart wrenching. Sadly, it reminds me of a little boy who is lost and all he wants is his mommy back.

Hurry up and get them together! LOL! Till then I will continue to rave about this story!
TheRealMcCoy chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Like everyone else has said...I love Fred and Wesley. But even more than that I love the idea behind this story. I love how you brought Spike back and I love how you have it where everything does not seem to be hunky dorey. But I am really glad that it is Wes that finds him.

It's really haunting the way you have him at the bar and I think that its an excellent beginning to another wonderful story by you.

(Will you please write something bad so that I can change my commentary! Snicker)
GoldenAngl99 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
I love it, great start! Hope to see more ASAP. :)Love Wesley and Fred!
Carol chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Great start, Holly. This sounds wonderful. I so love Wesley and Fred.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2