Reviews for Rise of Power
Sarah Lila F chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
The Charmed ones aren't mugles, they're witches...

Besides that point I quite like the story. But why did you decide to stop?
silverkitcat chapter 6 . 8/29/2005
Great work! If Chris is so powerful why can't he throw the Imperius off like Harry? Will they realise that's what's wrong with him? Hope they get him back quickly! Keep going!
Deranged Black Kitten chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
I just don't get it... how is it possible that you don't have many reviews! This story is the greatest Charmed/HP x-over ever! Those people just don't know a good fic when they see one. *sighs and shakes head* Will they save Chris in time? Please write more soon cause I can't wait to see what'll happen next.
charmedaholic521 chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
cool, can't wait till next chapter! :)
The-Cheese-Fairy chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
I still can't believe you haven't read the HP books! You write Harry and Co. so well! You got the burrow nailed in the last chapter too. I never thought I'd warm to it but your Ginny/Draco pairing ROCKS! I can't wait for your next update!

The-Cheese-Fairy chapter 4 . 2/5/2005
WOW! This chapter rocked! You are an amazingly talenter writer! I'm definitely adding this fic to my favourites! Glad to see a little more Paige! & I love how you give Chris his sarcasm even when he's been tortured! Very Chris like- you have him down to a tee! I want to know what Wyatt's dream was about though! I'mm off to read the next chapter!

The-Cheese-Fairy chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
you honestly haven't read the HP books! You write the characters so well! Anyways! Great chapter! I'm stil interested in what Paige did though! Update soon!

HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
Love, Love, Love it.

Can't wait to see the Sister's and Wyatt go up against Voldermort.
andy20 chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
awesome fic! please update asap! :)
The-Cheese-Fairy chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
Ooh! I want to know what Paige did! This story rocks so far! Update soon!

HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
Love the story.

Send out more soon.
HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
I love HP/Charmed stories.

Can't wait for more of this one.