Reviews for The path of two to the road of one
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Really great first chapter, got lost at a few parts where it changed between characters and locations.
soulman3 chapter 27 . 11/24/2008
Nice friends at the end and a little bit more now.
Taeniaea chapter 27 . 4/11/2008
Great story!
CastaS chapter 27 . 9/19/2006
great story, i enjoyed reading, excellent work
CajunBear73 chapter 27 . 3/6/2006
Terrific story! By all means please write a sequel to this one, and see if Kim can share Ron with another. You never know!
Anghammarad chapter 27 . 10/30/2005
wow...

speechless...
Bobboky chapter 27 . 9/28/2005
decent, better than decent
TexasDad chapter 27 . 9/21/2005
Great story. The ending was inspiring, but waking my better half up at 2am never has been a good idea, so I settled for a cold shower instead.
TAZER ZERO chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
dude, you need to make a sequel i want to see how kim and kara are going to share ron? and how will ron share them
Scotty Boi chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
love ur story, but when are u going to finish the rendemption of bonnie?
warprince2000 chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
lab1152 chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
Great ending. Do other stories with Kim, Ron, and Kara or just Ron and Kara. Your stories with these characters are some of my favorites. Again a great piece of werk and I look forward to your next story.
Jezrianna2.0 chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
Nothing wrong with it, rating-wise, that I can see. A very nice, tasteful and enjoyable chapter, and a fine conclusion to the story.
Triaxx2 chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
Sequel! We want it! We need it!
Jezrianna2.0 chapter 26 . 6/6/2005
Nice concluding chapter. I haven't sen that film yet, but I intend to when it comes out on DVD, if nothing else. The 'death trap' reminds me a little of a DC character called Col. Future, who could see the future only when he was in mortal danger. Looking forward to the epilouge.