Reviews for Don't Think This Way, Harry
hpdmslashrocks chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
it up
skimmie chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
love the story update would love to no whats up next
Scarebaby Twilight chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
What the hell happened to the rest of chapter 2, Miss Miss ColdFreebush (I don't know, I just thought it up)? keep writing, it's really good and you will probably have more time now (sniff, I'm broken hearted about the wrestling thing.) This is AWESOME please write more or I'll be forced to buy an Orlando doll, maim it almost beyond recognition and stuff it in your locker. I'm weird and evil, I know.
Bryan chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Wow! Me like! Intresting way the two of you have hooked the two of them up. its...intresting. Any more pairings going to happen? You have a way of keeping a readers attention. Keep up the good work.
HPDM-Slash-Rocks chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
totally love it, and looking forward to upcoming chapters and the steamyness you have planned. never get enough.. more please
DraculUnknown chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Luv the story! its hott so far and i cant wait for the second chapter!plz update soon!
chiral-inertia chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Oh how can u stop it there :( im waiting for more and lovin' this fic

silverflames03 chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Oh My God! This is SO good for it being your first fanfiction! Wow! I really loved, it and i am so looking forward to the nxt chapter, so PLEASE post it out soon, Wow, koodos to boht of you! I really enjoyed it!