Reviews for Fluff Lovers' Dreams
genki-escapist chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
LOL! So KAWAII!
certifiedotaku chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
i love you! i mean... i love your works! almost swooned after i read All Fair in Love and War. can't help but sigh... god, i hope there are more kakakure out there, they are a good pair you know. (at least it beats kakairu...) and you must feel that what i've said is an opaque directive... *wink!*wink!

anyway...

continue writing good fics!
Crystal Renee chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
Hahaha, I had a feeling it was that. *nods*

Yay for Kakashi's lectures.
Crystal Renee chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Hahaha, that's cute. *heart*

Loved it. I'm sorry your account is dead though, that's sad! I'm really enjoying your work.
asn water chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
haha kakashi and here i thought he would get it. oh wells at least i did! poor naruto... he had no clue.
asn water chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
lols poor sakura she doesnt even get to enjoy the fact that sasuke is smiling at her!
liahime chapter 4 . 6/18/2005
i wanna see tsunade-sama please! i haven't read much kurenai-kakashi but good job! i loved this chapter..
sofia815 chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
haha... nice... I love the one shots... but who will Naruto be paired with? (dun dun dunn)hehhehe... keep up the good work!
allyluv chapter 4 . 5/16/2005
man! i love all of your stories. my interest was peaked when i read the tsunade and orochimaru chapter in Prodigals' Album. is there any way you can write one short drabble? please? *shiny begging eyes*
Kesshin chapter 4 . 5/8/2005
Must... resist... urge to let out... fangirl giggle... too late.

Wai! XD

Anyway... *phew* Glad I got that out of my system. Incarusy, that was [insert/explative]awesome! The humour... rhythm... descriptive writing style... *coughKakashicough*... did I mention the rhythm?

Kakashi and Kurenai are a rather neglected pairing. It's nice to see them handled so well.

It's also nice to see that a certain authoress is getting back into her writing mood.

Keep it up, my friend. *grin*

-Kesshin
Celira chapter 4 . 5/3/2005
And damn it, I do not know WHY Kurenai and Kakashi compel me like that. Perhaps 'tis because you're a very good writer?

Keep the great work up!
Ayane Selznick chapter 4 . 5/1/2005
Nice one-shots you have here. But I read mostly of SasuSaku fluffs. _ so cute.
kurama-kawai chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
This is another good fanfic. It's too cute to pass up. I love the idea of the story told through Kakashi's point of view. It was so cleverly written and so romantic, ehehe! I really love it! Sasuka And Sakura Forever! LOL!*_*
kurama-kawai chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Aw... that ficcie was so cute. So romantic. I love it.
viviannnnn chapter 4 . 4/29/2005