Reviews for Fluff Lovers' Dreams
argh im emily chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
Great stories. I really liked this one, it was great. XD
meltina chapter 4 . 4/29/2005
When I checked my email and saw I had an author alert from you, I was more than happy to click on the accompanying link and check out your latest chapter. And then... Oh. My. God. What a godsend!

I really love how you write Kakashi. You include two of his many qualities that some other writers seem to forget-he's a sex-pot and he's mischievous-yet you don't lay it on thick.

The retrospective (I guess? hehe P) additions were a cute touch! I don't think they made the piece confusing, as I would have thought initially, and they gave the story a chuckle-worthy tone. Kudos on that! XD

I can go on forever, but I'll end it here with: I am so honored you wrote this great piece for me. I can't thank you enough!
psychedelic aya chapter 4 . 4/29/2005
This one was so funny! Aw, gotta love Kakashi. XD Great job as always. Your writing style is great!
iluvanime493 chapter 4 . 4/29/2005
This is cute. Can you make another SakuSasu one? I loved all the ones you made so far. Update soon.
Kaeru Soyokaze chapter 4 . 4/29/2005
It's VERY nice. And damned adorable too!
Krissel Himura chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
My favorite of all is Nature-loving cause its so kawaii and light... Yeah... that's what I felt when I read it... _
Gothbrat chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
(SOBBING)...I can't wait to read more because sasusaku are already doing something together.
genki-escapist chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
Wahahahahah, I knew it! Cuteness!
genki-escapist chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
ACK! I love this!
NeverDust chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
... I swear to god, I love you. I've never read fluff done in such a way that didn't make me gag. Til now. Thank you.
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
I liked it! That last one was the best so far. Keep these up.
ShikamaruRocks chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Hey! Its me again. Reviewiing out of order, but oh well. I really liked this one when I first read it buy I just reviewed for the second one because they were up at the same time.

Thanks for reviewing my drabbles. And yes, I know they're pretty sappy, it's just that some people like reading that stuff and I'm posting this stuff for them (I'm one of those people, but I'll read practically anything Naruto related). And I wish I had thought of that idea for my last drabble, I might change it if that's okay. Again, thanks for reading my fic! You update your stuff soon, okay? Oh, and I can't wait for the plot bunny your sending me! I have tons of school work and am getting almost zero sleep so I know what you mean. Bye!
deity of death1 chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
This made my day...err..Would night be appropriate? _ Ahh, well... Superb. _
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
*snickers* The Uchiha has competition.
anonymous chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
ROTFL! oh man i love these! i honestly hate Sasuke right now (with regards to the manga) but seeing him act like a secretly love-sick puppy in that first one was hilarious (and almost adorable o_0)! and that last line was priceless! *still laughing about it* XD Sasuke jealous of a fish! haha!

that second one was really sweet too! although the pairing technically doesnt officially exist, i personally think that Hinata and Shino would make the best pair out of the whole series. and when Shino smiled i was like... O_O? he -smiled-! *o*/

hehe! the third one was cute! the way Kakashi was strangly oblivious to this pair that he himself pushed together. and how the Uchiha glare is trademarked! (haha!) XD

"UPDATE!" poke! *POKE!* we demand more! XD