Reviews for Fates and Fortunes
bartholemew chapter 1 . 6/3
I love so many of these. Some of them I don't really agree with, but even so, good job. I really appreciate your stuff. I've read an awful lot of them, though I'm never sure were to comment. I wish you would update some of your stuff, but life catches up to all of us, neh?
Perry Downing chapter 1 . 1/5
"Yes dear" had me cackling!
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Percy in the asylum, Sybil murdered and Dumbledore choking on his beloved sweets and of course "Yes dear"
They were just so good and Neville would make an excellent headmaster but poor Dudley's daughters, I didn't expect that. Great piece :)
Patrick chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Delightful.
Mione21 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This is wonderul. I was laughing openly it was such a fun read. You are brilliant, and I'll go to fisticuffs with anyone who disagrees with me!
Snape5 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This is really rather funny. Percy was too sad but Ginny and Dudley were stupendous.
Lady Memory chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I had missed this story! What a delightful and horrific surprise at the same time! ;)

Just imagine if JKR had had your same ideas. How the saga would have changed. Something completely different from the traditional scheme of they lived happily ever after.

But some of your portraits are saddening and disquieting. Draco, for instance... did he survive after meeting his dad? And Percy, poor Percy? I loved Albus and his lemon drop. And of course Snape and Hermione...

A fic that suggests new schemes and makes you think. Really refreshing after years of clichès. Thank you for sharing.
No-Rhyme-Just-Reason chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Not sure whether these are best described as "horrifically humorous" or "humorously horrific," lol. I especially liked Snape's, Hermione's and Sybil's. Trelawney's was 2-for-1 (with Albus'). Considering she made the original Voldemort-Harry prophecy she didn't get much respect in canon. Well-written. I enjoyed it!
Librasmile chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
"They didn't admit their adulation began the first time they heard Severus Snape say "Yes dear" in public.

If she could manage that she could manage anything."

CLASSIC )
Doctor's daughter2 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This story is great keep going
mroczna88 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
"the first time they heard Severus Snape say “Yes dear” in public.

If she could manage that she could manage anything"

xD xD xD Just love it :D

I like the way you portreted Snape(so real), Ginny, Ron, Hermione and Percy.
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Thoroughly enjoyed. Bravo! 3
CrazyForCas chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
That was thoroughly amusing! I loved it!

my favorites were Death by Lemon Drop and Severus' "Yes Dear"
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Brilliant! Freaking hilarious! My favourite was, of course, Hermione's drabble. I can picture Snape in my head nodding his head and saying, "Yes Dear." *falls off chair laughing* *wipes away tears*, like I said, freaking hilarious! Thanx and kudos!
Sol en la Noche chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
That was cute!

Really creative and funny.