Reviews for Leap Of Faith
Syrinth chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
Damn you! I'm a freaking mess right now :'(
Kaatse chapter 8 . 3/8/2007
omg, aw.

I just can't control the aww-ing anymore!

such a sweet chapter. angelina glory, roger's song, that's adorable!

and she was born september 16th, just a day before me :D

just please let roger have some time with his girl :/
I heart scrawny Jewish boys chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
First of all, I just wanted to give you some LOVE LOVE LOVE for this chapter...which took rather a long time to write, yes, but so very much worth the wait. It's fascinating to see the words we fought out in print like that...plus so much more!

Of course, as I already told you, I missed the part about how Mark was worried that if April came back, Roger would leave Mark for her, but it worked well without. Plus, as you said, you can always edit that into a future chapter.

A lovely chapter, it totally lives up to the rest of the story. I'm so excited to see it back on track! Fuck, now I'll have to update Days of Inspiration, won't I? SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE!

Beautiful. I love it.
GayMaverick chapter 10 . 10/9/2006
This was very nicely written! I like the tension between the two, how April's ghost is still very present in their lives, even all this time later. Mark's insecurity and pushiness is a very intriguing combination. Like, he wants to have the answer and he wants it now, but it still breaks his heart. And Roger's anger, coupled with his carsickness (love it!) makes him that much more volatile. The scene at Mark's house is heartbreaking; why can't his parents see past the genders and see the love that's there? Even the small breakthroughs (setting a place for Roger) seem hollow in the end. Very sad, but well done!
sallonesque chapter 10 . 10/9/2006
Your writing just keeps getting better and better, baby. Seriously. This was lovely. Oddly enough, there was not one pang of hate or anger throughout reading it. XDD Very neutral, actually.

Not the point. It was a lovely chapter.

I love you. But you knew that. ;D
yours216 chapter 10 . 10/9/2006
Wow. I've only wanted to see the next chapter for...oh a year? XD I'm glad you finally updated, hon.
fizzingwhisbee chapter 10 . 10/9/2006
So, how about Mark's parents still suck big time? Sometimes I just want to smack them, and I'm sure Mark is the same way.

I like the end. It's very Mark. He always tries to avoid the fights by not saying the things he knows will set Roger off. The only problem is Roger knows when Mark is doing that, so he in turn does the same thing. Sigh. Those boys.

Good job
Breathe From Your Hoo Hoo chapter 9 . 6/12/2006
aw this is wonderful. Update soon!
Gennie Kag's and Sess's Child chapter 9 . 12/22/2005
love it!
Luxis-lil chapter 9 . 12/7/2005
We...this fic is so cute! Write the next chapter soon, PLEASE!
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 9 . 10/15/2005
Gah! I love this...I love domesticated Roger! Oh, but I have a feeling it's going to make me cry when it's time for Roger to make his final exit...I mean you already got me all teary-eyed the first time it looked like it was the end...gah...this is going to end so tragically isn't it? Should get my kleenexes at a ready?

MORE PLEASE
Lauren chapter 9 . 10/5/2005
Oh! More please! Oh, and keep Roger round a while, I don't want to cry while reading this story...well not any time soon anyway. Love the story keep it up!
incendiary-wit chapter 9 . 7/7/2005
I loved this chapter! So sweet and adorable...and LULLABY! Roger is my new obsession. *huggles madly*
sallonesque chapter 9 . 7/5/2005
Lmfao! I was reading this and I was like "I know I've read this before.. why didn't I review it? Wtf." And I was all confused.

And then I was like "Hey! I beta'd this!" And then I remembered why I'd read it before.

Yes, I'm quick on the uptake. Shut up, Rooney.

Great chapter, babe! I can't wait til you post the end. _
countrybutterfly chapter 9 . 7/5/2005
Looks like ROger and Mark need a good ol' dose of C-O-M-M-U-N-I-C-AT-I-O-N (imagine if all that went unsaid and Roger died...)Andwhoo great chapter...

And I swear I had every intention of reviewing for ch. 8...so I'll just add it on while I'm here...I love her middle name...although I don't see why she couldn't just be Angel...it kind of a cross gender name like Alex or Taylor (just call it a bisexual name) any how I hopw you update soon