Reviews for Waiting for Boromir
Starlight Enchantress chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
*sinffle sniffle* That was the sweetest thing ever! i do so love Fari, he is the cutest thing ever! Well done!

(aka WillyWonkaIsMySweetCandyMan)i changed my name, just so you know. _
Kayla Jane chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
oh how sweet... i love it all

Annoying little voice: mention me! mention me!

Saphiraemrys: shut up! ::shoves frodo's hand out of the way:: Frodo i'm trying to type!

Frodo: fine! ::gives cold shoulder and stomps off to broom closet muffled grumblings are heard::

saphiraemrys: that is a younger version of frodo... he's really adorable at times but very annoying too... ::last part said in a whisper::

saphira: ::sigh:: i thought it was all very sweet and i'm glad you gave more details on Ivy's first child!
JunoMagic chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
first some nitpicking:

“Look at me, Fari.” His dad tilted Fari’s face up to look him in the eyes. “It’s not like THAT (I suppose that's missing here) with her."

“Is Ivy a strict of a mum as Mum?” asked Theo (I think there's something missing here)

Lovely story. I am so happy that Fari can be happy with Ivy and Pippin.
BedTimeMonster chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Aw! Fluff! With Angst! It was wonferful.

I loved the flashback that Fari had, although it makes how terrible childhood was more real. I'm just glad he finally has the family he deserves.

*Pushes Diamond off a cliff. A big one.*

Well, that's better.

Great ending, too. That last line, it meant alot more just because of what we all now Fari had to go through. I'm so glad he got a brother he can love and cherish and teach how to nick pies from the kitchens :).
Estella Brandybuck chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Aww! Fari is so sweet with Bori! It took me a while to get back in the timeframe from reading the lastest chapter of "The Course of Love," though. It was nice getting some insight into Faramir's character as well. Very nicely done.