Reviews for Grass on your hair
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
baaw this is so wonderfully adorable i just loved it /squee

i had forgotten how adorable ishihime is but you just effectively re-turned me into a shipper of them (even though ulquihime forever will have my heart ;_; ). and just in time for them to come back to the manga! (hopefully)

anyway, wonderful job!
star-gazing-in-LA chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
ZAW

so cute
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I always thought they were a good couple ! bravo !
Kannika chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Oh so cute! I just became obsessed with Ishihime, and this is the first fanfic I read, and I must say this made a very good first impression. XD Great job!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
that was so sweet! ;)

hehehehehhehehe

i hope that in the anime Orihime really will get over Ichigo and just fall in love with the swwei,gentle, prince charming-like Ishida Uryuu! :D *giggles while having a dreamy expression*
Thien Minh chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
So cute and I truly like this pairing. Liked it very much. )
WindyDragon chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Very cute fic I liked how Ishida didn't show his frality and hos Orihime saw his suffering

Goes to favourites :D
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
KawaII! That was so sweet!
Gina chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
I loved that! Is there going to be more? Please? Yes? Either way, thank you, I loved reading this. Very well written.
MissxRae chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Aw this was adorable! _
Nickie chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
this is such a cute story! on my favorite couple of all times! :) keep on writing more ishida x orihime stories please! :)
Clazziquai chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Love the Ishida/Inoue pairing. Cute story.
Garnette chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Orihime is just so lovable... Too charming she is indeed, even Ishida agress in this story... :) Sweet but too fast pace... Overall it's great!
GoodGurl chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
SO CUTE! Even though I havent seen much of the episode or read the mangas to believe they had feelings for each other, I still think they belong together! LOL
Ah-choo chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Whe! A happy Ishida/Inoue fic. I liked how you ended it and not letting it go on and on and just getting to the point of it.