Reviews for Caught
December Jeffries1 chapter 2 . 7/13/2018
kagome higurashi chapter 2 . 1/29/2017
please write some more. it's good.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
Will you ever update this story? I would like to see how it all pans out
Michelle chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
Are we ever going to get an update! I honestly want to see what happens next!
MissCorker chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
Wow. I really like this story and I honestly am not sure where you will go with it. Either you will make my dreams come true and this will be Moriarty, or you will achieve what I thought impossible (make me like Logan). Either way this looks like it will be worth it.

Maybe, it will just be about friendship, I like that too!

Thanks, ~Miss Corker
tristian'jess'loganluver chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
update son!
CaptBackfire17 chapter 2 . 1/17/2005
Fantastic! I personally don't think Marty is much of a rambler, but a listener. He listens to Rory when she rambles, a lot like Luke and Lorelai. Could just be me. But otherwise, fantastic! Please continue!
syntaxandgramma chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
more please!

sorry I haven't got more to say, but this is an intriguing story, to say the least.
Emily Carol chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
Absolutely loving this! Please tell me Logan's gonna be at the winter ball? That would be so great!

Can't wait for more!
Lovelock79 chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
cute ... i can't wait for the party scene; i hope logan makes an appearance please write more soon.
OMARION chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
LUV IT UPDATE SOON
aragornlover chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
nice, keep it up! please:)
Nice-one chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
Hey!

I love the way you write Marty! Really enjoyed this line:

''I don't like Logan; I don't trust him. Plus, he's a blond and I have issues with blonds; they give me nightmares involving Richie Rich and him running me over with a Rolls Royce.''

That was funny! Plus, the noodles! You added noodles to the story! And since I'm the biggest noodle lover in noodle history...You get my point. Uhmm...well...This was a very good chapter. :D
GreenEydGrl22 chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
i really like this story, i can't wait to see were you go with it :)
KeitaWolf chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
I liked this chapter. I think the part with Logan and Finn talking about Rory was great. Did Logan invite Finn to the newsroom just to get his impression of Rory? Just wondering. Please update soon

See I look at it this way...

REVIEW! Please? :-) Reviews from me every time you post a new chapter (that's because I really like this story ;) )

Please update soon Quick updates, becasue i will die if you don't which means that, the next time you post REVIEW! Please? :-) I won't be able to review... and then the cycle would end.. of course the Please update soon can be interchangable with UPDATE SOON! or I'LL DIE IF YOU DON'T UPDATE SOON or even at times UPDATE OR I"LL HIRE A HIT MAN!

:) Great story, keep it up.