Reviews for Too Far Gone
Ponn Oviyaa chapter 14 . 4/3/2020
If you could send me the remaining chapters it would be nice.
Kindly send it to
Ponn Oviyaa chapter 15 . 4/2/2020
This was really great book until this. And I hope you will write more chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2018
I know it’s been years but if you could send me the rest of the chapters to I’d really appreciate it
babyvanilla chapter 15 . 5/29/2010
Wow it's been long time coming, I've been meaning to write a review for both stories on Byron/Charlotte they are AWESOME, you write exceptionally well and I'm very happy that I had the pleasure of reading them thanks to your craft :) If you still happen to be sending the beginning of chapter 15 I would forever love it if you could send it to me as I've been trying to read it for a while now. Thanks so much and don't stop writing :D

Please email me at: rookieorama
malisha411 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Awesome!
sarish chapter 15 . 5/6/2008
I just wanted to let you know that I read both of your stories last night and I couldn't stop! I was sad to see that this one wasn't finished when I saw it on your profile, but happy to see about the emailing. I HOPE that you are still emailing to your readers. I love the Byron and Charlotte pairing so much, but only after reading your stories. You wrote their characters so well! Please, if you are still emailing, email me. scbresee gmail. com
junebride chapter 15 . 4/23/2008
this story, and the first one, is excellent! I'm just sad there's no more to it

if by any chance you're still sending out that first part of the chapter-

marie cudmore hotmail . com

thanks for writing this story, its so sweet
Bewilderment chapter 15 . 2/9/2008
hey! i realize it's been three years...and randomly, i am back, reading your story. it's not existentialist, or philosophical, but i love it because it is honest. this and ics&cc has really made an impression on me. i read the entire thing tonight. i've never forgotten it!

re-reading it (not for the first time haha), it made me laugh how much my perception of everything has changed. i went through a crushing breakup this summer and immediately went to the bottle, like amber and char. anyway, i know it's been forever and i doubt you'll get back to me. a lot of things have changed and it seems so weird that everything is still preserved here, an echo of the feelings that accompanied the words.

i wish you the best. thanks for writing this story.

sincerely,

bewilderment...so aptly named. (is that what i used to say? what does it even mean?)
Ranoi of the Wurd chapter 15 . 9/29/2007
Hi :)

This story and its prequel are amazing! You are a terrific writer and you captured the characters' personalities perfectly.I'm know I'm kinda late and all,but would I still be eligible to receive the beginning of Chap.15? ( )
sophthewiseone chapter 15 . 9/20/2007
I've read this like a million times and still am as enthralled as when I read it the first time! sophthewisdomchild at gmail dot com. Hopefully you still have the chapter because after a year, I'm still dying to know what happened!
ashleigh chapter 15 . 6/24/2007
i just discovered your stories! they're terrific!

i'd love it if you could send me the rest of this one... (ashleigh _ pullen hotmail . com)
avonbuymarkyahoo.com chapter 15 . 5/21/2007
Hello, I'm not sure if you still check this, but I would love to read the rest of the story. I just stumbled across your story, and I love it. Please send me a copy to Thanks so much!
griffe chapter 15 . 4/27/2007
Hi, I just read both your bsc stories tonight, and they are awesome.

I don't know if you are still writing them, but if you are i would love to read the rest of this one, and any more you have written.

thanks.
HeartCarvedChest chapter 14 . 1/21/2007
I tried to leave my e-mail address on chapter 15 but didn't realize that responds didn't allow links. so here it goes again. heartxcarvedxchest hotmail . com :)
HeartCarvedChest chapter 15 . 1/21/2007
I realize that you haven't updated in over a year, but I absolutely love this fan fic. I started with the first one last night and stayed up until four in the morning to finish it. And now I've spent a good portion of my day reading the sequel. Even if you do not continue, I'd love to read the beginning of this chapter, if you still have it. My e-mail is Thanks!