Reviews for Belive it or not
DarkGirl27966 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This really good and don't worry ur not the only one who's this cd.
FlamersInc chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Flamers Incorporated : Captain Lang, reporting.

Mission 04: Believe It Or Not.

My companions spared you no mercy in their reviews, but I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt. I chose this story, one that is short and that seems to have some great meaning to you, as it is a "song fic." Such stories can showcase the soul of the writer, revealing the essence of their creativity. It is a brave thing to undertake this style.

While brave, I have to say that you have failed miserably in your attempt to write a solid piece of work. You did manage to get a point across, and for that I commend you. However, the point was poorly driven home. It lacked originality for a "slash" of its type. There is so much room to spread your wings with Severus/Harry, and you just seem to prod at the edges of each character, losing their depth with each passing word. You don't look into their feelings or their thoughts. The thing that really bothers me though is the "out-of-character" moments that you seem to display in each work that you undertake. If you're going to write fanfiction, hold on to the image that the author has for the character. If not, use your poor characterization skills in original fiction. Then, at least, no one could say you were writing a character incorrectly.

Another thing, your spelling skills are abominable and they are nowhere near what an aspiring writer should possess. The title isn't even spelled correctly. How am I supposed to take you seriously if the words aren't taken seriously? They are the heart of the story. The story cannot thrive, cannot move, cannot live without words. Plot is nothing without their music. And your words, Valanthe, are as I said, laughable. Even the way the song was placed into the "fic" was awkward, and took up too much space. Perhaps you should have broken it up, and added some thought or description inbetween verses?

Nothing flowed, and if a story doesn't flow, it isn't worth the time spent structuring it. You wasted your time, even if your idea was good.

Lang's Rating: 1/5. A nice idea, but no dice. I hated it, sorry.

Next Mission: ?
kelpieater chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Good fic, but the whole essence was broken by the gay ,*grins happily*at least I know that I'm not the only one who listens to Nickelback throughly
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Well, it's certainly not bad, but it's no either. Pretty good though, because Snarry is teh best pairing

By the way, thanks for reviewing my story, Beware the Candy was written on an insane whim. I don't do drugs, but the story kinda sounds like it ne?
Untitled-Soul chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
omg, this is a great story, and i had never heard that song. i have to find it now! thank you for writing this i really enjoyed it!
Suzuki-chan chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
You really need to write a sequel. I loved it! I can't wait to read more of these! Keep up the writing!

Suzuki-chan
TheSpaz chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Wow, what a change! It's really sweet! I told you happy stories can be good :P
SerpentSlaveChik chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Cute. Made me want to d/l the song. _
emerald raven chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
wow! i loved it! i really love that album as well! P the song really goes with the whole idea of the story and you wrote it really well...you could always continue it...*hint hint* lol - ok i'm off now but! it was really ace!

luv n huggles