Reviews for The Other Side of Infinity
Ellamena chapter 1 . 5/4
Oh, I couldn't believe it when, as I was searching through Star Wars fanfics to sooth my new itch, I see your name. I absolutely LOVE your voltron fics and I was so excited to see your Star Wars ones. I knew that at the very least they would be well written and contain good fluff and stuff. Boy was I not disappointed. Love this Story and all your others, you mix in just enough whump so that all the fluff is justified and evened out. Obi-Wan and Qui-gons relationship is near and dear to my heart. I especially love Candles to the Sea...that is particularly special. Anywho just wanted to say Job well done, again, and that I cannot wait for more of your Votron fics. Although, quick question, did you every actually write a fic were Obi-Wan does rescue himself?
Jo chapter 8 . 10/18/2016
This was an AMAZING book to read. I LOVED IT! Thanks so much for this interesting and entertaining book! Amazing!
Lupinesence chapter 8 . 4/6/2016
Great story
WriterGirl7673 chapter 4 . 7/28/2015
I really, really want to read the story of Seeker Wari and Matio. It sounds awesome. :)
Aviendha91 chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
Loved this story, especially your OC's. You could tell that they had their own involved back stories. You said you had written stories featuring Matio and the Seekers, have you posted them any where? I would love to read them.
Obiwan456 chapter 8 . 6/15/2010
Another very good story...very well told. ~Obi's Mom
Donika chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I love this story! those characters are wonderful too! :D
trecebo chapter 8 . 9/11/2008
Lovely! Just lovely.

I'd like to read about your OCs sometime, if I may be so bold. I'm always interested in the worlds in other people's minds. And the one you created sounds like a cool place to visit.
trecebo chapter 5 . 9/11/2008
I love your OCs. They are just as awesome as Obi and Qui. And I know you have great affection for them, because I can see it in your words.

I also appreciate the candor with which your Matio speaks (and Seeker Wari as well) about his High King. It's just fact to them, and it comes across as the way things are in his world. I love it.
trecebo chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Decided to try this crossover and I am intrigued.

And "fewmets!" Dragon poo! That was a neat wrinkle to throw in!
Kemurikat chapter 8 . 1/3/2007
A breath-taking and beautiful story!

I felt a lovely surge of peace after reading it.

Thank you for sharing this story!
lembas7 chapter 8 . 1/3/2006
*squeals with joy*

Aw!

I really do love your stories. They are fluffy and sweet, and althought I was having a few issues wrapping my mind around the whole "High King" business (a copy of The Once and Future King awaits me, which is why I was doing my very best not to channel Arthurian legends during your fic. I believe I failed . . . ). Other than that, I became quite attached to your OC's, and was wishing to see a little more of the world they came from. Overall, I really quite enjoyed this piece, and as I said above, my overriding reaction was, "Aw!"

Lovely. Keep it up!
Celadrian chapter 8 . 11/8/2005
First of all, I would look forward with incredible eagerness to another story featuring Matio and Wari. It sounds like you've been putting a lot of work into their characters. Unlike many people's original worlds, the one you've given us a brief glimpse of seems to have had real effort go into it. It has a detailed background...

I don't think I'm making very much sense. Suffice to say that these are excellent characters and I hope to see more of them.

And, as always, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan are completely in character, just how I could have imagined them.

Your work is inspiring and inspired. The only problem? Since it's fanfiction, I can't buy it and instead have to read it off a computer screen. XP

Until I am drawn away from my work again, farewell!
BoyyM chapter 8 . 5/12/2005
Thank you again for a wonderful story.
Jedi Mase chapter 5 . 3/14/2005
This is really an incredible story. It is extremely indepth; you really thought about this,huh? I was especially touched by Matio learning to trust Wari. As a Christian, trust has been a major battle for me, but your story helped me put some of my troubles into perspective. Thank you