Reviews for Miracle
seren23 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This is just lovely! I did like Dr. Jekyll in the film the most. :D
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
“… Because you’re the sweetest, kindest man I’ve ever met.”- Aw! Yay Henry!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Aww, how sweet. And best of all, a moment Hyde didn't ruin! (bet he'll be pissed about that) But a very cute fic. I'm an avid Jekyll/Mina shipper, so I really like this fic. And your characterization of Tom and Skinner was hillarious.
Fedina chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
You so so so have to write a sequel to this coz this is the best Jekyll/Mina fic I've ever written and thers not a lot of them out there...PLZ write a sequel to this.
xKielaWolfx chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
OMG that was soo sweet and romantic XD i loved it! XD XD XD XD
The Sabbit chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
*sigh* Yup, this totally made my night. _ Feeling dreary and morbid on a friday night sucks, thanks for writing such lovely fluff. _ Keep writing these, they really rock.
pucktofaerie chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
This is strange, especially for you. You've always been a Tom/Mina shipper. Not changing sides on us, are you now? Cause that would make the story with the Martians quite hard to finish...anywho, enjoyed it, great story. would have loved to have seen a snowball fight b/t more of them (I can just picture Nemo standing in shock if he got hit) hehehehe...have a Merry Christmas!
Kame-sama chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Such a warm wonderful fuzzy Mina/Henry fic. Not at all what I'd expect from you _. But I guess that's why it's a present, heh. Very good job in writing it. I really liked.
Jordanna Morgan chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Oh, a sweet and thoughtful Mina/Henry story! I loved it. :)
Silent Bob 546 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
AW! Soo cute and sweet! SEE, CATS ARE COOL ANIMALS! Very cute and warm!
Faust chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
oh (tear) so sweet and just in time for the holiday season.