Reviews for Carol Of The Bells
InuYasha-Lover-thats-me chapter 5 . 8/10/2005
such a wonderful story please update soon.
ThebigW chapter 5 . 3/26/2005
Kikyo? Sagging chest? How dare you! Kikyo has a wonderful figure. You saw it when Urusue brought her back from the dead! Taste ye now the fires of my flickering flame... Hahahahaha!

O.k. Flame over.

Now, see, Kikyo going berserk in a police station reminded me of the original "Terminator" movie, when Ahh-nold said, "I'll be Bach.", then brought the house down.

Sorry, didn't see either Ring flick... I need to get out of the house some more...

Keep this going!

Doomed Rock'n'Roller chapter 5 . 3/24/2005
Hey! never saw em, but i wanted to. update soon!
shady-character chapter 4 . 3/10/2005
I like how this chapter was much more humorous than the last few (especially when Inuyasha was talking about inmates)! nicely done as usual! you spelled amoeba wrong, but don't we all! update soon or I'll die! -keep writing!
shady-character chapter 2 . 3/10/2005
5 being the best, I would rate this at 5. I'm not really into the whole romance/drama thing, but it is made bearable by your excellent writing skills! ~_ Keep writin'!
ThebigW chapter 4 . 3/10/2005
This is so frenetic, like watching an episode of FLCL or Excel Saga or something - were you on a sugar high or something? Whoo! Don't wait too long for the next chap!

ShadowMika chapter 4 . 3/6/2005
Its very unpredictible thats for sure. Hope u update soon.
Doomed Rock'n'Roller chapter 4 . 3/6/2005
ok... Highly strange... Though really awesome! Its so fuckin funny! pleez update soon! pleez! need...more...NOW!
twidget chapter 4 . 3/5/2005
ok, first of all i want to say that im ery impressed at your writing skills and that i just found this story tonight and im hooked. Miroku was purfied..that is so different but awesome. im looking forward to reading the rest of your stories.-Jenny-chan
shady-character chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
I think you're doing extremely well! It's great to see someone who can write in so many different genres, I especially love this fic, it has a flare for the dramatic! I'm not kidding you when I say it made three teenaged girls scream "Bastard!" and throw popcorn at the screen, then cry incessantly until something happy was said-at three in the morning! keep writing or I'll die of anxiety!
Kagome92111 chapter 3 . 1/7/2005
hahaha lol, you made me laugh so much with Sango and her whole Usher thing going on. lol. well anywayz, awesome chapter! can't wait til the next one! i'll be checking back, so please update soon! - Happy New Year! My New Years Resolution: to convince my dad to sign me up for archery. lol, i wanna be more like kagome. -
Jade R. Raven chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Very very good! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon! I think someone said this already, but its a very good blend of drama, humor, and romance!

Miroku...dead? A Sango...a fangirl? HAHAHA! Kikyo...psycho? what else is new? Nah, I like Kikyo. Anyways, again VERY GOOD! Poor Inuyasha...
thebigW chapter 3 . 1/4/2005
Duude! Mea culpa on the gender faux pas. Egg nog overload (they told me it wasn't spiked!) and all the holiday flashing lights got my ADD all wound up and...

Anyway, keep this going.

tylorismine chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
The Fourth chapter was amazing! I can't belive inu-yasha robbed a store! Well hope It gets better like it always does! By the way KILL KIKYO!
Yusuke brat chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
This chapter was SO cool! i loved it! and b4 i go, *takes out mallet* hey kikyo! Don't u want to see naraku DEAD! MWAHAHA! O.O