Reviews for Love Like Stars
Maria chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I read your one-shot and I like it. However, why did you use a sailor moon's song if you don't like this anime? You seems to be ashamed for using it, but it was useful for your one-shot,wasn't it? I understand that you don't like this anime (I don't like it too) but in this case, you could have use another song, instead of using it for your writing and critizice it at the same time. Isn't it a contradiction?
xxsugarplumxx chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Aw! thats sho shweet! yay go charliexclaire! u rock! luffs this story to bits! its very deep and touching, and a great interpretation of the characters. V v v good story. Go you!

xxsugarplumxx p.s i would log in but I can't be bothered...
nikiness chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
the sailor moon song threw me off for a second when i read the summary but i'm glad i went ahead and read the story.

it was adorable.
gpotter chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Very good, once again. I'm very happy to see that you're getting out a lot of Lost stories, they're really entertaining. I love the whole metaphor of stars and love, and all the other metaphors and references to stars that I found throughout the story. It's very good, and I once again have to comment that you are an excellent writer!